Halo 5 can't connect to servers

Is there a problem with the Halo 5 servers I?had to quit a match to do something but when I came back like 10 minutes later I get a message saying “There was a problem with the Halo 5 Guardians servers”

That’s an everyday thing dude.

Yeah … just go and have a look in the support forum (where this topic should probably be ;-))

Bumping this thread . I’ve had a lot of connectivity issues over this weekend. It’s a lot more frequent than I have ever experienced. I’ve had games freeze mid match and during match making. Or I get kicked during match making and get a message saying there was a problem with the dedicated servers. Anyone else having the same problems as me?

> 2533274792251366;4:
> Bumping this thread . I’ve had a lot of connectivity issues over this weekend. It’s a lot more frequent than I have ever experienced. I’ve had games freeze mid match and during match making. Or I get kicked during match making and get a message saying there was a problem with the dedicated servers. Anyone else having the same problems as me?

There’s a thread about it in the Support forums.

This weekend has had poor network connections but it happens; we just have to keep reporting the issues so they know it must be fixed!

Locking per existing threads