Halo 5 can turn things around

Ok so BTB just came out and its a step in a good direction. A HUGE STEP! But 343i need to realize something. From halo 3 to reach, halo 4, there has been more than 5 playlists for matchmaking. People want doubles to stay. Not just to be there for a weekend. People want oddball, CTF, KoH, juggernaut, infection, etc. Do these playlist by themselves beat slayer? No. But when you combine them, they add up to big part of the halo population that needs these modes. There’s so much missing from this game that it has left me shocked. Halo 4 and the MCC didnt forget these things, why are they forgot now? Wake up 343i, it’s not just about pro players, its about the social players as well.

Halo 5 can still be saved, but you have to add more. More playlists, more maps THAT DONT FEEL AND LOOK THE SAME, more modes. This should’ve been obvious at launch. This game has the potential to be just as competitive as Halo 2, and just as fun as halo 3.

Also these enemy AI are freaking insane. Throw in a strict PvE warzone game type. Dont let these badass elites and soldiers go to waste just in campaign only

It needs saving?

> 2533274833571519;2:
> It needs saving?

Yea. Lack of content is just eatting away at the population. A fun game but still needs more

Is there any numbers behind this? And they have been very clear for a couple months about the content and when it releases. There have been some huge AAA games that just released that surely would have affected player count anyways.

Wait, is it actually out? Yay I have something to look forward to after school!

I dont think anyone who was a dev was so clear on the lack of playlist, and map diversity

Again, many posts prior to launch showing the playlists and maps available. Also there are quite a few maps. How many were you expecting?

> 2533274833571519;2:
> It needs saving?

Definitely. Most maps seem like they were made in custom, barely any multiplayer options. Have a look at the support forum, also notice how 343 has ignored it since launch. Many problems that dont get addressed. I stopped playing Halo as soon as black ops came out and I have never really liked cod. 343 seems to only care about the money they can make. They used players to create 30 percent of the maps instead of devs. This had potential but it does not live up to current games.

I think more playlists and maps would be the next logical step in terms of updates for Halo 5.

This game is SO much fun, but some unranked playlists like Social Slayer, Social Arena, Social FFA, and other favorites from the community would go a long way.

People often are afraid to play because they don’t want to mess their ranks up, I noticed this in games like SC2.

I would love to see some new maps as well, if 343 brought back classic maps like Blood Gulch and Chill Out I’d fly over to their offices and blow them.

> 2533274833571519;7:
> Again, many posts prior to launch showing the playlists and maps available. Also there are quite a few maps. How many were you expecting?

I was expecting great map design not the crap theg gave us.aps seem like any one could make them right in custom.

I’m fine with the current playlist selection personally.

> 2533274833571519;7:
> Again, many posts prior to launch showing the playlists and maps available. Also there are quite a few maps. How many were you expecting?

I was expecting 6-8 unqiue and individual maps

It’s not out yet…

Just be patient.

But there is 6-8 unique. I will give you regret and truth as one even though they play and feel completely different and I will give you empire and Eden as one even though I feel they play differently as well. That gives us
plaza
regret
eden
colliseum
the rig
Escape from arc
raid on apex 7
march on stormbreak

breakout maps
Forge maps

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Btb is not out yet. You are a troll, and you also aren’t the first troll to tease that the btb update has dropped.

Get a gf or something.