Halo 5 Campaign's Lacks Emotion

So me and my friends were going over games that had great campaigns and they brought emotion to the game. They love COD and they were saying how it brought great emotion to the game. Of course I love Halo 5 and I was thinking, the story is so bland! It lacks emotion! Other Halo’s had great emotion to it and dramatic scenes but Halo 5 does not. Cortana going bad didn’t get me intense to the game. Sorry if this didn’t make sense but hopefully Halo 6’s campaign brings more emotion

Friends that think COD is a good, emotional story aren’t really your friends.

Yeah…this campaign was trash. If there was a lack of anything there was a lack of master chief you know, the main character. Also if anyone and I mean ANYONE who tells you a COD campaign gives emotion they’re not your friends.

Pretty much all of the Halo Campaigns lack emotion, that’s not a problem even remotely unique to Halo 5. In fact I can’t think of any recent Triple-A game that has evoked any strong emotions from me.

I guess campaign stories are a really personal thing. I loved this one. I got plenty “emotional” playing it, and I get even more worked up listening to people crap all over it all the time. So sad.

Halo 5’s campaign had no less emotion than Combat Evolved. In fact, it probably had more. Hell, Halo 4 and Halo 5 have had more emotional campaigns than the rest of the series in some cases.

I think the only part that really had any feels was the shangelios missions. Helping the elites drive of the covies and arby having his little victory sword wavering. But second feels comes from the containment feels right before the final mission. The poor promethion knight and soldiers banging their heads against the glass lol. I felt sorry for them.

> 2533274891097288;1:
> So me and my friends were going over games that had great campaigns and they brought emotion to the game. They love COD and they were saying how it brought great emotion to the game.

U wot

HALO 4: Story>Gameplay

HALO 5: Gameplay>Story

I have a heck of a lot of fun replaying missions in HALO 5 (especially CO-OP), but the story is something HALO 4 and any other game before it never was so confusing as this! Even after reading the novels and comics to the point of writing essays about it, I still am scratching my head thinking "How does HALO 5 relate to #HuntTheTruth, HALO: PRIMORDIUM, or HALO 4!??!?"