Halo 5 campaign

I’ve seen a lot of complaints about the campaign but I thought it was amazing so decided to set up a poll

The ads were definitely misleading and of course now Frankie is keeping quiet about the whole thing

I think that the ads didn’t make it clear what the campaign would be, but they don’t conflict with the campaign either

IMO it was a bit of shame that there was only few Mater Cheif missions and 70-90% of the game was focused on Locke and his team otherwise i think the story was good.
In Halo 6 i hope we are getting almost the same amount of missions of Master Cheif, Spartan Locke and Arbiter.

Loved it! Hate that the ads were misleading BUT! Look at it this way. We kind of got our own little game; that we couldn’t play; and then anyone who picked up the game without seeing any of those ads, got a full experience as well

A side from the lack of Chief in the campaign and the story not really being related to the ads and fighting Warden Eternal 7? times(seriously were they to busy to think of other bosses?), I liked the campaign it was shorter than they said it would be but it was good. Not great.

And those three “levels” where you basically walk around and talk and look for secrets like you are playing Final Fantasy and don’t really do anything, what was the point of those being called an entire level instead of adding them to an existing level. Sorry but those aren’t levels for a shooting game. I actually thought something was wrong with my game the first time I “played” through the first one.

Decent overall regards to combat but most of it felt pointless. One thing I definitely wont be doing is buying Halo6 day one and that’s a first for me in the series. Rushed out to buy Halo4 and enjoyed what 343 had crafted in it’s campaign. I appreciate the new layers to combat from Halo5 and certain other additions but the lack of Chief was frankly rubbish. I was ok with the split initially because I thought it would at least be 50/50 but 343 screwed us lets be honest. Make a spin off if you want to grow the franchise but don’t expect certain fans to just accept change

And if we’re honest despite the larger play areas, the potential for truly evolved sandbox within them wasn’t met. It’s amazing that HaloCE still after all these years manages to feel so much larger within it’s biggest snow level than anything that 343 has managed with considerably more powerful hardware. 343 talked of the books as an inspiration to scale but when I think of battles, I think of a reasonable amount of vehicles and troops interacting but there wasn’t any sign of this unless they were referring to scale in the form of skybox. There’s a lot happening there granted but none of it feels like you’re part of it rendering it completely ineffective.

Just very disappointing in lots of ways and I’m not sure I’m going to be here for more of it if they continue to think that what they’re currently pushing is a good enough campaign

Oh yeah and those stupid 3 levels of exploring and talking was obviously a cruel joke. 343 it seems doesn’t have a clue

I agree the ads were misleading, but viral marketing probably shouldn’t be used as the basis for a game’s story. If anything, I’d say they did it how they did to keep us from guessing the Cortana plot. At most, I just feel the story could have been longer, than it would have at least felt more like the “hunt” that they kept going on about.

> 2533274827056095;4:
> IMO it was a bit of shame that there was only few Mater Cheif missions and 70-90% of the game was focused on Locke and his team otherwise i think the story was good.
> In Halo 6 i hope we are getting almost the same amount of missions of Master Cheif, Spartan Locke and Arbiter.

A good reason for Fireteam Osiris being more prominently featured in this game is probably because it’s their first game. 343 is going to set up a history for them and give them a bit more attention, however in Halo 6, now that Osiris has been established, perhaps we may see less of them in Halo 6, or a balance between them and Blue Team.