Halo 5 campaign playable characters

With the new appearance of the mysterious character Agent Locke this will add more value to the halo 5 campaign and the halo story in general. Its no doubt arbiter has something to do with halo 5’s campaign and as arbiter was a playable character in halo 2 but not halo 3. Who do you want to play as in halo 5’s campaign the most?

Actually , i want to play with all of them in different missions. its gonna be fun

Having both Thel and Locke as POV characters in Halo 5 would be pretty pointless given that they’re both in the same setting: Sanghelios. It looks like Locke will be the POV anyway.

And if we’re going to have a third POV aside from Chief and Locke, I’d vouch for Thorne.

They’ll likely just stick to Chief and Locke. Any more and you start shortening their individual stories.

And yes…they could make the campaign longer. But the problem then becomes an issue of quality of levels vs quantity of levels.

Scroll down to the “Game” section

Still nothing but rumors and unbiased news, just take the time to read and think that its most likely what 343 is up to.

> They’ll likely just stick to Chief and Locke. Any more and you start shortening their individual stories.
>
> And yes…they could make the campaign longer. But the problem then becomes an issue of quality of levels vs quantity of levels.

I think the way Halo 2 did it’s campaign worked out pretty well. Though the issue with splitting some big levels into two, looking at you Outskirts and Metropolis, The Arbiter and The Oracle, Delta Halo and Regret, and Sacred Icon and Quarantine Zone, is that the “first level” out of the two tend to be short and often encourage you to skip the enemies. This more so on the second half of Outskirts, all of The Arbiter, and all of Sacred Icon.

That little side rant out of the way I do agree with Andycu that as long as Locke and Arby are in the same area there’s not much point to have the POV as both. However, they could always do a Halo 3 type deal. Just for the sake of the conversation say Chief gets Fred, Kelly, and Linda as invincible allies/Co-op players. Locke in turn gets Arby, Usze, and N’tho. If by chance we do get to play as Thorne Fireteam Majestic has conveniently gone down from 5 Spartan to 4, so all four players could play as each member of Fireteam Majestic.

> > They’ll likely just stick to Chief and Locke. Any more and you start shortening their individual stories.
> >
> > And yes…they could make the campaign longer. But the problem then becomes an issue of quality of levels vs quantity of levels.
>
> I think the way Halo 2 did it’s campaign worked out pretty well. Though the issue with splitting some big levels into two, looking at you Outskirts and Metropolis, The Arbiter and The Oracle, Delta Halo and Regret, and Sacred Icon and Quarantine Zone, is that the “first level” out of the two tend to be short and often encourage you to skip the enemies. This more so on the second half of Outskirts, all of The Arbiter, and all of Sacred Icon.
>
> That little side rant out of the way I do agree with <mark>Andycu</mark> that as long as Locke and Arby are in the same area there’s not much point to have the POV as both. However, they could always do a Halo 3 type deal. Just for the sake of the conversation say Chief gets Fred, Kelly, and Linda as invincible allies/Co-op players. Locke in turn gets Arby, Usze, and N’tho. If by chance we do get to play as Thorne Fireteam Majestic has conveniently gone down from 5 Spartan to 4, so all four players could play as each member of Fireteam Majestic.

The “5” is supposed to be an “s”, by the way. Unfortunately, however, when I tried to make the gamertag, the “s” was already taken, so I had to use a 5.

Come to think of it, when I reach Spartan Iron, that’s what I’ll make my signature:

The 5 is supposed to be an S.

And let’s get back on topic.

> > > They’ll likely just stick to Chief and Locke. Any more and you start shortening their individual stories.
> > >
> > > And yes…they could make the campaign longer. But the problem then becomes an issue of quality of levels vs quantity of levels.
> >
> > I think the way Halo 2 did it’s campaign worked out pretty well. Though the issue with splitting some big levels into two, looking at you Outskirts and Metropolis, The Arbiter and The Oracle, Delta Halo and Regret, and Sacred Icon and Quarantine Zone, is that the “first level” out of the two tend to be short and often encourage you to skip the enemies. This more so on the second half of Outskirts, all of The Arbiter, and all of Sacred Icon.
> >
> > That little side rant out of the way I do agree with <mark>Andycu</mark> that as long as Locke and Arby are in the same area there’s not much point to have the POV as both. However, they could always do a Halo 3 type deal. Just for the sake of the conversation say Chief gets Fred, Kelly, and Linda as invincible allies/Co-op players. Locke in turn gets Arby, Usze, and N’tho. If by chance we do get to play as Thorne Fireteam Majestic has conveniently gone down from 5 Spartan to 4, so all four players could play as each member of Fireteam Majestic.
>
> The “5” is supposed to be an “s”, by the way. Unfortunately, however, when I tried to make the gamertag, the “s” was already taken, so I had to use a 5.
>
> Come to think of it, when I reach Spartan Iron, that’s what I’ll make my signature:
>
> The 5 is supposed to be an S.
>
> And let’s get back on topic.

D: I’m sorry I didn’t know.

It could always work to have 3 of them but the halo 5 campaign is rumored to be 3-5x bigger than halo 4s. Then just by judging the current cover art of guardians I assume its just cheif and Locke but who knows what the back of the case cover can hold? Arbiter in his new form? But what the future has for us. I hope spartan ops make a return then we could hope to have allies such as arbiter or Locke-AI drivin obviously.