Halo 5: Call of Duty Evolved

Trend prediction: Always good fun and thats what is about, fun. What gimmicks do you think will be shoehorned into halo 5 to “progress” the series?

My bets are on more weapon customisation and more killsteaks. Now ignoring the fact this would suck how about we generate a few ideas? Make them as unbalanced or as stupid as you like it’s just a bit of fun! I’ll start things off with a few examples.

Broadsword Strike:

Call in a broadsword to launch a pinpoint missile strike.

Watcher Guard:

Call in a watcher to revive you and support you in battle.

Mac Gun Strike:

Arm your self with a target locator and call in a Mac strike.

Halo Activation:

Arm the halo rings and end the game right there. Team with most kills/points wins at time of activation.

The boltshot returns.

The blotshot is a skilled weapon. LOL i suck at trolling.

+1

> The boltshot returns.

This.

You can pilot a Scarab
Phantom and Pelican are in MP now
Elephant is back!
BTB is now 20vs20

[deleted]

5sec for get multikills.
Air strikes.
More holes for camo guys.
More PW.
More autoaim.
Moabs.
Massive camp.
Biggest maps.
And maybe a MarioKart Star…

LoL sorry but cant resist me… XD

New game mode called Codalo which fuses Halo and call of duty with the gameplay of cod and visuals of halo, 15 minutes of stunninly beautiful lag!

> The boltshot returns.

Too far buddy, too far… :slight_smile:

Game is renamed CALL OF HALO: SPARTANS TO THE RESCUE

> You click RB to activate the new ‘transform’ feature of Mjolnir Mark VIII. You select in your loadout whether to transform into a Scorpion, Mantis or Covenant Cruiser.

I hope O’connor not read it!!! HAHAHAHA

> New game mode called Codalo which fuses Halo and call of duty with the gameplay of cod and visuals of halo, 15 minutes of stunninly beautiful lag!

It’s pretty much that already?

‘Quick-scoping’ added to snipers

You can unlock different scopes for your DMR

Dual weild shotguns with perma-sprint

> ‘Quick-scoping’ added to snipers
>
> You can unlock different scopes for your DMR
>
> Dual weild shotguns with perma-sprint

That my friend is an excellent idea! Though to balance it i think we should give everyone X9001 over shields.

> > ‘Quick-scoping’ added to snipers
> >
> > You can unlock different scopes for your DMR
> >
> > Dual weild shotguns with perma-sprint
>
> That my friend is an excellent idea! Though to balance it i think we should give everyone X9001 over shields.

Yes! But only if they can be called down like the juggernaught suit in COD

A new support package that allows you the use of the 3 Tactical packages. The new tactical packages could be things such as; Your primary weapon ROF is increased x4, you get an extended mag and Armour abilities never run out.
Also after 5 kills you can call in crawlers and they maul people. All of them are set like Legendary and have Binary Rifles.
Binary Rifle becomes starting weapon, has the same un-scoped accuracy as Sniper. You can dual wiled them.
LOL Just imagined dual wielding Boltshots…

If you’re in a map with both a mantis, and a scorpion they can meet up and combine to become Voltron!

> If you’re in a map with both a mantis, and a scorpian they can meet up and combine to become Voltron!

That could work - although I feel you should be at least prestige 2 to be able to unlock it

Sorry but this is both in the wrong forums and the title doesn’t invite friendly connotations for many.
Feel free to try again in the GD forums and with perhaps less sarcasm in the title/opening post. CoD pulls from many games, as has always Halo. Try remembering that when considering how we may evolve Halo5.