Halo 5 bug

It randomly goes to the person with the best connection he can shoot through any walls or super melee or live bullets with no shield to the head without dying or die shooting or melee you with the air or dead body and u die.

i had happened one time I take full clip battle rifle to the head with no shield & kill the guy but I had the bug were I can super melee so far away or shoot through all the walls by accident and I could shoot through every thing by accident .

who ever hosting custom game have the bug that they can die shot or shoot a spot that isn’t close to your head or aim is completely off and kill you .

i hosted a game my shot was way off my tigger to the right he was in middle on my screen and theatre :joy::rofl:

my sniper shots was completely off the head it was body shot I got head shot or missed recoil I still got head shot.

> 2535405322275884;1:
> It randomly goes to the person with the best connection he can shoot through any walls or super melee or live bullets with no shield to the head without dying or die shooting or melee you with the air or dead body and u die.
>
> i had happened one time I take full clip battle rifle to the head with no shield & kill the guy but I had the bug were I can super melee so far away or shoot through all the walls by accident and I could shoot through every thing by accident .
>
> who ever hosting custom game have the bug that they can die shot or shoot a spot that isn’t close to your head or aim is completely off and kill you .
>
> i hosted a game my shot was way off my tigger to the right he was in middle on my screen and theatre :joy::rofl:
>
> my sniper shots was completely off the head it was body shot I got head shot or missed recoil I still got head shot.

I wouldn’t think it’s a bug, but rather, something to do with lag on the server’s end.

Anyways, do you have any clips that show such things happening? (If not, are you able to try to replicate the glitch and get it on a xbox dvr clip or something like that?)