Halo 5 : Bring Back OG Doubles

I think it would be cool if Doubles came back to social playlists too because the 3 map rotation in competitive is unbelievably repetitive. Even on good days in the playlist, the enjoyability level is as dry as a desert. I liked using the full range of weapons that Doubles used to have in a non-competitive game type, and somehow even then I took Doubles as competitive… hydra-launcher and all. Or at minimum can other maps be rotated into Doubles. I feel like I have to play slayer to have the slightest chance to play Fathom, Riptide, Torque, and other maps we all enjoy but are now seemingly cut off from the game in so many aspects. Halo 5 is at a point where it no longer needs to be “fine-tuned” for competition as the competitive scene lacks viewership levels that it once carried and fans just want to have some fun until Halo : Infinite is launched. So please 343, can we has some maps back.

> 2535436527708601;1:
> I think it would be cool if Doubles came back to social playlists too because the 3 map rotation in competitive is unbelievably repetitive. Even on good days in the playlist, the enjoyability level is as dry as a desert. I liked using the full range of weapons that Doubles used to have in a non-competitive game type, and somehow even then I took Doubles as competitive… hydra-launcher and all. Or at minimum can other maps be rotated into Doubles. I feel like I have to play slayer to have the slightest chance to play Fathom, Riptide, Torque, and other maps we all enjoy but are now seemingly cut off from the game in so many aspects. Halo 5 is at a point where it no longer needs to be “fine-tuned” for competition as the competitive scene lacks viewership levels that it once carried and fans just want to have some fun until Halo : Infinite is launched. So please 343, can we has some maps back.

I’d say this goes for doubles and most other modes. It seems like the same maps are always rotated. Rig, Colosseum, Plaza, and whatever the night version of Empire is called. 90% of the maps are hardly used save for the featured playlist. I don’t think the maps should be this restricted per playlist, I miss variety.