Halo 5 blood

Has anyone else noticed there really isnt any blood in Halo 5? Its kind of annoying, without that I dont think the game should be rated M, and this kind of bugs me. Anyone else feel this way?

I do enjoy some great blood effects, hope they work something out. But it’ll be rated M because “it has guns and guns kill and that is bad for people to see or do. blah blah blah”

I do think there should be a bit more blood, keep it grim and harsh looking.

I hope they fix that by release, there’s no reason it shouldn’t be in the game.

While they are at they need to bring back the fountains of blood that were the CE elites, but as Spartans. Then I could punch one until the game lagged, then i would have the upper hand muhahaha.

ya but destiny is t, i just think halo should be a little more violent

You’re in a spartan suit for multiplayer. To me it makes sense most of the blood we be inside the suit instead of out in the open.

> 2533274812693637;7:
> You’re in a spartan suit for multiplayer. To me it makes sense most of the blood we be inside the suit instead of out in the open.

I suppose this is true, but at the same time, if a Spartan’s suit is being shot at, once the shields are down, don’t the bullets pass through the armor? I see both sides of this deliberation xD

there were bloody mists from shooting Marines.

I hope I can paint the walls with purple Sangheili blood.

Seriously though, I’m all for toned-down blood effects, but I don’t like minimal blood effects. Not every game has to be as gory as Gears of War, but I also don’t want to be able to look at a corpse and say “No, he’s okay, I just knocked him out. No blood, see?”. I want to get some kind of noticeable visual indication that I’ve actually killed the enemy as opposed to just knocked him down.

I think Halo has always had a believable amount of blood. I think gore works in games stylized for gore, but just expecting gore in an M rated game because it’s rated M is ironically juvenile.

And this concludes my ultra-smug post-of-the-day! Thanks for reading!

> 2533274810150284;10:
> I hope I can paint the walls with purple Sangheili blood.
>
> Seriously though, I’m all for toned-down blood effects, but I don’t like minimal blood effects. Not every game has to be as gory as Gears of War, but I also don’t want to be able to look at a corpse and say “No, he’s okay, I just knocked him out. No blood, see?”. I want to get some kind of noticeable visual indication that I’ve actually killed the enemy as opposed to just knocked him down.

I want to see Monty Python inspiration.

Hopefully by the time The Flood shows up on next Halo games it will really be a lot more gruesome, I loved what they did with the gravemind on H2A, it looked freaking spectacular.

> 2533274803493024;12:
> > 2533274810150284;10:
> > I hope I can paint the walls with purple Sangheili blood.
> >
> > Seriously though, I’m all for toned-down blood effects, but I don’t like minimal blood effects. Not every game has to be as gory as Gears of War, but I also don’t want to be able to look at a corpse and say “No, he’s okay, I just knocked him out. No blood, see?”. I want to get some kind of noticeable visual indication that I’ve actually killed the enemy as opposed to just knocked him down.
>
>
> I want to see Monty Python inspiration.

I want gear style gore I want to see Elites brains pop and spew everywhere as I snipe them with my 50 cal rounds.

> 2533274814635636;13:
> Hopefully by the time The Flood shows up on next Halo games it will really be a lot more gruesome, I loved what they did with the gravemind on H2A, it looked freaking spectacular.

It’s the flood, it’s going to have to be as gruesome as 343 can get it to be and more!

Meh. Blood and gore would just add more visual clutter for no particularly good reason.

As I get older I realize a great game or movie for that matter, doesn’t need blood and violence to make it good. I also find it odd how so many teens these days crave this excess amount of blood gore and violence. Kind of scary to think about. So I’m glad Halo is the way it is.

> 2533274890584596;16:
> Meh. Blood and gore would just add more visual clutter for no particularly good reason.

It is for a good reason, it’s just so much more satisfying to shoot at something that takes damage accordingly. I don’t want extreme gore, but I would love something reasonably close

It really could depend on what you’re shooting at. Like, shooting at an armored, shielded Spartan will produce less blood than say, shooting a grunt in the face.

I don’t want it to be too toned down, but we will see if it’s still bloody and M rated soon enough.

Yes I want to see exploding heads with sniper shots, flying limbs after a rocket hit :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding I think it’s good as it is.