Halo 5 BIG prize tournaments.

Hello my names toxic and i love hosting tournaments. I host 2 tournaments back in halo 4 and even though there were uncertainties and conflicts i had to settle it was still a lot of fun. Im looking for anyone who would be interested in participating in any future tournaments. I can give you details on it right here.

• If the tournament is a free to enter do not expect the prize to be big.- If it is a pay to play tournament, cost would be small. (5 or 10 US dollars)- You have to be apart of the United States (Currency issues)- Tourneys would be 1v1, 2v2 and 4v4- Most Free to enter tournaments will be Fun whacky tournaments for casual playersIf you are not looking to participate in the actual tournament itself…i need other staff as well.

• Forgers - If anyone is good at forging and knows what it takes to make a good map then that will be very needed.- Map testers - I will need a good 8 or more people of competitive players to help me test out all competitive maps.- Also need anyone who is good at photoshop for logos and such.
    Either send me a message for any of these for just reply on this thread and put your gamertag.

Would like to get this started guys :slight_smile:

You want to set up a tournament for a game that is going to be released in 6 months?

> 2533274877056440;3:
> You want to set up a tournament for a game that is going to be released in 6 months?

I need to know if anybody would be interested in doing a tournament when the game releases so i can personally contact them to guarantee them a spot. and others like the list of people i need above

Hmmm. A tournament for prizes, you say?
I guess 343i will have no choice but to pay people to play their failure of a game.

> 2533274931637595;5:
> Hmmm. A tournament for prizes, you say?
> I guess 343i will have no choice but to pay people to play their failure of a game.

This isnt because the game will be a flop i personally love hosting tournaments and i think its fun to see teams compete against each other especially when i am involved with it.

Gamertag: xICYxSCOPES
I am part of a semi-pro team called DNR (DeadlyNoRespect) we have 3 out of 4 members and will definitely find 1 more soon. We plan on doing bigger tournaments and would love the chance to participte in a smaller tournament like te one you are hosting. Halo is the funniest thing to me, let me know anytime you host them, if you have the chance please get back too me with my XBOX1 Gamertag, I use smartglass. Thank you for your time. xICYxSCOPES

The*. funnest

I’m pretty new in competitive halo scene but looking for some chill people and fun

My gamer tag is Assasin752481 I am a competitive gamer and will help u try out new maps, and i am willing to be in the Tournaments. I am experienced in halo 5 competitive gaming and would like to be apart of team vs team competitive tournament Assasin752481

Please don’t revive old topics thanks