Halo 5 beta

Is the beta still happening I have been trying to play it so I’m not a noob when it comes out even though I’m a well seasoned halo player, PLEASE HELP

Hey halo players help me out please I have the MCC and am watching the night fall episodes so far no joy help another halo player out !!!

The beta ended in January 2015…I don’t think they will be releasing another one, since Halo 5 is only 6 days away.

Then wtf have I been watching !? What a downer !!! Well noob life here I come

> 2535423102909011;4:
> Then wtf have I been watching !? What a downer !!! Well noob life here I come

What, did you think watching Nightfall unlocked the Beta
Nightfall honestly isn’t that bad. And it’s a great introduction into Locke’s character

Watching nightfall will unlock armor in halo 5. So it’d not a complete waste.

Yeahhhhhh you missed the beta by quite a while.

The plus side is that there’s a week until the game comes out.

> 2535423102909011;4:
> Then wtf have I been watching !? What a downer !!! Well noob life here I come

HAHA! This made me chuckle quite a bit!

OP, just play some multi-player on the MCC. That’ll help you be practiced a bit for Halo 5. Then you could also get more practice when playing Halo 5 after launch

The beta was a lot of fun.

> 2533274815396835;8:
> > 2535423102909011;4:
> > Then wtf have I been watching !? What a downer !!! Well noob life here I come
>
>
> HAHA! This made me chuckle quite a bit!
>
> OP, just play some multi-player on the MCC. That’ll help you be practiced a bit for Halo 5. Then you could also get more practice when playing Halo 5 after launch

Halo 4 has the closest feel to Halo 5 on the MCC if you are ok with loadouts and ordinance drops. Something I was doing for a while was playing on on 4 with the thruster pack ability to kind of get used to its mechanics.