Halo 5 beta was awesome!

I am an average player and have played halo since the beginning. Here is my silly halo 5 beta montage, I had a ton of fun. It’s cool to tell me I suck I don’t care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpYEw6YI4GQ

good footage
not sure about the music though

> 2533274820441404;2:
> good footage
> not sure about the music though

Haha, yeah it was meant to be sort of humorous. I also did not violate any copy right,lol.

Makes me want to play Halo 5 again.

Some nice moments. The opening ground pound was nicely done.

• videos like this really do show that hitboxes are too big. And you can see the negative effect that aim assist has on the reticle. You can clearly see moments of your reticle getting stuck by the aim assist, then over compensating for it being stuck, lurching into over-aim. I am hopeful those get fixed by launch.

Nonetheless thanks for sharing.

Hell yes. Halo 5 beta was a blast. Can’t wait for the campaign.

Then I can ignore all of my friends and family while I play through Reach, CE, Halo 2 until I complete “Metropolis”, then ODST, then finish Halo 2, then Halo 3, Halo 4, and finally, Halo 5.

Yay!

> 2610345319735860;4:
> Makes me want to play Halo 5 again.
>
> Some nice moments. The opening ground pound was nicely done.
>
> - videos like this really do show that hitboxes are too big. And you can see the negative effect that aim assist has on the reticle. You can clearly see moments of your reticle getting stuck by the aim assist, then over compensating for it being stuck, lurching into over-aim. I am hopeful those get fixed by launch.
>
> Nonetheless thanks for sharing.

I feel good about their fixes. If they are willing to tone back the bro intros/outros, I think they will do right by us. I have always played halo and looks like Ialways will:)