Halo 5 Beta Vs Halo 5 Final Version!

Screenshots or videos?
You have compared (screenshots and videos) between Halo and Halo 5 beta 5 final version?

If youre asking for graphics comparison, the differences arent exactly grand.
-the beta had better lighting
-the final version has some better wall/floor textures
-some maps are different in design
-weapons were changed for balancing (SMG and AR got nerfed basically, and they changed the DMR’s scope mechanic)

But even then, as much as I love halo 5('s multiplayer) it’s not really a looker no matter how you slice it. It looks mostly like Halo 4 running at 60fps. Hell, Halo 2A actually stands out more beautifully graphically (not just the artstyle. Compare a map like 5’s Empire to MCC’s Shrine or Stonetown) But I kinda blame the Xbox One being a weak system for that.

Project Scorpio save us

> 2533274799135257;2:
> If youre asking for graphics comparison, the differences arent exactly grand.
> -the beta had better lighting
> -the final version has some better wall/floor textures
> -some maps are different in design
> -weapons were changed for balancing (SMG and AR got nerfed basically, and they changed the DMR’s scope mechanic)
>
> But even then, as much as I love halo 5('s multiplayer) it’s not really a looker no matter how you slice it. It looks mostly like Halo 4 running at 60fps. Hell, Halo 2A actually stands out more beautifully graphically (not just the artstyle. Compare a map like 5’s Empire to MCC’s Shrine or Stonetown) But I kinda blame the Xbox One being a weak system for that.
>
> Project Scorpio save us

Indeed, there are serious flaws but still believe that Halo 5 Final version is bad compared to Beta, Thanks for the reply friend!