halo 5 beta opinions

only played h5 beta for 3 days or so because i was sick of the endless cycle of spawning with a short range gun & getting murdered by precision weapons. Just wondering if 343 changed anything for the better later on.

Ha, it was WAY worse in past Halos.

what was worse

Precision weapons vs. Automatic weapons. Auto weapons were useless in past Halos.

still are as far as i can tell. Thats why i was wondering if they nerfed/buffed/tweaked anything

It was fun, but I got a little bored of playing the same two maps over and over.

Not a big fan of betas anyway, but left a good impression.

> 2533274850939632;5:
> still are as far as i can tell. Thats why i was wondering if they nerfed/buffed/tweaked anything

They nerved the accuracy of the auto weapons while in scope, and they removed the headshot modifiers. They’re still deadly in close to mid range though.

Not only are automatic weapons better, but there are precision weapons scattered throughout the map. Halo 5 focuses on map control and understanding, so you should have easily found a BR or DMR right away as well as every time you spawn. That’s just your own fault.

I wasn’t too fond of the beta, but I’ll give it a second shot once the final game is released.
If it turns out to be the same, I’ll just stick with MCC.

If MCC is still broken, then hopefully the next Gears of War will be released at some close point in time…