Halo 5 Beta : Game Over...

I tried it this morning, after a week without trying it (I preferred playing Destiny, that, by the way, I find to be ridiculously repetitive and boring…) because I was deceived to play a Call of Duty in a Halo skin, and it says that the beta ended…

It’s the first time ever that I stopped caring for a Halo beta.

343, you ruined, by far, far, far away, my favorite game franchise, the one that I loved since 2001.

I hope that one day, you’ll see the light. That means that you understand what made the first 3 Halo’s, long lasting masterpieces :

1. Inspired, ambitious stories & environments.

2. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

3. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

4. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

5. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

6. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

7. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

8. A very limited amount of annoying gimmicks (as rare pickup items) in matchmaking

9. No “forced into our mouths, artificial fun, by adding childish gimmicks” crap, just simple, inspired matchmaking playgrounds that let players be creative and brilliant at trying to defeat their opponents by using intelligent tactics.

10. Refined, quality controls.

R.I.P Halo core, 2001-2007, I’ll miss you.

Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.

Totally agree, Destiny is a mess but a lot more fun than this game. That being said the MCC is the most fun I have ever had (when it works) just switching from Halo 2 to 3 to ce (-Yoink- 4). How people can say the old Halo games are no longer relevant and need to evolve when I could find a match quicker on the MCC than Halo 5 (even with the MCC being broken). Don’t know the actual figures but by this it suggests more people are playing MCC. Most of my friends who love Halo gave up on Beta within a week.

> 2533274799140161;2:
> Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.

Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.

Choose you camp.

> 2533274816948573;4:
> > 2533274799140161;2:
> > Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.
>
>
> Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.
>
> Choose you camp.

I agree with being g a critical thinker. Sadly you are not being one. You are being a purist that if you had your way Halo will die out do to lack of innovation.

> 2533274834005441;5:
> > 2533274816948573;4:
> > > 2533274799140161;2:
> > > Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.
> >
> >
> >
> > Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.
> >
> > Choose you camp.
>
>
> I agree with being g a critical thinker. Sadly you are not being one. You are being a purist that if you had your way Halo will die out do to lack of innovation.

hahaha -Yoink- me. Halo 2/3 are more innovative than Halo 5 beta. Halo 5 just has a pile of mechanics stolen from other games.

> 2533274834005441;5:
> > 2533274816948573;4:
> > > Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.
> >
> > Choose you camp.
>
>
>
> I agree with being g a critical thinker. Sadly you are not being one. You are being a purist that if you had your way Halo will die out do to lack of innovation.

How is keeping the core gameplay of Halo, in a Halo sequel, would be lacking imagination, but using Call of Duty core gameplay, in a Halo sequel, would be considered having imagination?

Please explain this to me.

I get a feeling you rarely if ever play call of duty, because Halo 5 feels nothing like it.

Here’s an idea make a thread about halo 6 because we all know Halo 5 isn’t changing.

Also Destiny is awful and to me isn’t fun.

> 2533274850926786;6:
> > 2533274834005441;5:
> > > 2533274816948573;4:
> > > > 2533274799140161;2:
> > > > Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.
> > >
> > > Choose you camp.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I agree with being g a critical thinker. Sadly you are not being one. You are being a purist that if you had your way Halo will die out do to lack of innovation.
>
>
>
> hahaha -Yoink- me. Halo 2/3 are more innovative than Halo 5 beta. Halo 5 just has a pile of mechanics stolen from other games.

“Halo 2/3 was more innovative than Halo 5 Beta”

One, its a beta. Our job was to give feedback and support for the multiplayer.
Two, elements from THOSE halo games are in modern fps games. So please explain to me, since everyone keeps avoiding this question for some reason, please explain to me how Halo is possibly stealing from AW when it was extremely clear that AW had Halo elements. Thruster packs? Evades? Ground Pound? That’s the AW equivilant to Halo 4s thruster packs, Halo Reaches actual evade ability and the armour lock. All those games came out before AW.

So how on earth is Halo copying from other games, when Halo inspired those other games to take the approach of Halo? Did you know that back a few years ago, when Halo 3 came out, that people used it as a defense for innovation, unlike its competition CoD? And yet, when it changes here in Halo 5, change is bad? What person? Can you seriously not see your flawed logic here?

So please explain to me how Halo, which you claim is copying other games, how can Halo copy other games when those other games copied Halo. Does that mean Halo is simply copying itself? Huh, who knew? Oh, the people who actually gave good advice to the game.

> 2533274857398125;8:
> I get a feeling you rarely if ever play call of duty, because Halo 5 feels nothing like it.

You’re right, I tried Modern Warfare 2 and I thought it was completely mediocre and stupid.

Now, if Halo’s going that way, I’m, like many others, going to be pissed off.

> 2533274816948573;4:
> > 2533274799140161;2:
> > Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.
>
>
> Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.
>
> Choose you camp.

You wrote down a “list” of complaints with no explanation, factual undertone, or reference to experiences with suggestions for improvement. This is not critical thinking, this is an excuse to whine and moan for the sake of it.

I don’t think the beta is over it happened to me last night as well. Servers must have just needed a minute or something.

> 2533274837018389;13:
> > 2533274816948573;4:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Choose you camp.
>
>
> You wrote down a “list” of complaints with no explanation, factual undertone, or reference to experiences with suggestions for improvement. This is not critical thinking, this is an excuse to whine and moan for the sake of it.

Look at my other posts, I won’t repeat myself forever.

> 2533274816948573;12:
> > 2533274857398125;8:
> > I get a feeling you rarely if ever play call of duty, because Halo 5 feels nothing like it.
>
>
> You’re right, I tried Modern Warfare 2 and I thought it was completely mediocre and stupid.
>
> Now, if Halo’s going that way, I’m, like many others, going to be pissed off.

So you played what, 2 games of MW2 and now think you know exactly what it feels like? I find that very hard to believe. And may e if you aged halo 5 like a halo game, then you would realize that it does feel like halo.

Ok, then don’t buy it. That’s one less awful teammate or enemy for me to play against when the game launches.

> 2533274857398125;16:
> > 2533274816948573;12:
> > > 2533274857398125;8:
> > > I get a feeling you rarely if ever play call of duty, because Halo 5 feels nothing like it.
> >
> >
> >
> > You’re right, I tried Modern Warfare 2 and I thought it was completely mediocre and stupid.
> >
> > Now, if Halo’s going that way, I’m, like many others, going to be pissed off.
>
>
> So you played what, 2 games of MW2 and now think you know exactly what it feels like? I find that very hard to believe. And may e if you aged halo 5 like a halo game, then you would realize that it does feel like halo.

Ok, where did I write that I’ve played 2 games again?

Seriously.

> 2533274876204092;14:
> I don’t think the beta is over it happened to me last night as well. Servers must have just needed a minute or something.

You’re right, I just tried it after I saw your comment.

> 2533274816948573;15:
> > 2533274837018389;13:
> > > 2533274816948573;4:
> > > > 2533274799140161;2:
> > > > Please don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously people like this are why the Halo community is rivaling the CoD fanbase for most annoying trolls on the planet.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Being a critical thinker is a quality, it aspires to excellency, being a blind sheep is the opposite.
> > >
> > > Choose you camp.
> >
> >
> >
> > You wrote down a “list” of complaints with no explanation, factual undertone, or reference to experiences with suggestions for improvement. This is not critical thinking, this is an excuse to whine and moan for the sake of it.
>
>
> Look at my other posts, I won’t repeat myself forever.

Yet you can’t read for -Yoink-.

I also find it funny how people keep avoiding my question xD