Halo 5 Beta Engine?

Rumour: Halo 5 Beta engine is Halo 2 Anniversary engine.

It’s true?

No.
All Halo games have used a modified engine of the previous game. So halo 2 was built off of CE’s engine and so on.
But Halo 5 is apparently being built from the ground up.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> No.
> All Halo games have used a modified engine of the previous game. So halo 2 was built off of CE’s engine and so on.
> But Halo 5 is apparently being built from the ground up.

The ground up! I don’t have a link, but this is accurate.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> No.
> All Halo games have used a modified engine of the previous game. So halo 2 was built off of CE’s engine and so on.
> But Halo 5 is apparently being built from the ground up.

The same was said about the H2A MP engine being made from the ground up, but it’s really just updated from Halo 4’s… Your previous statement is correct, but I doubt the trend has stopped now.

> 2535460843083983;4:
> > 2533274883669557;2:
> > No.
> > All Halo games have used a modified engine of the previous game. So halo 2 was built off of CE’s engine and so on.
> > But Halo 5 is apparently being built from the ground up.
>
>
> The same was said about the H2A MP engine being made from the ground up, but it’s really just updated from Halo 4’s… Your previous statement is correct, but I doubt the trend has stopped now.

They never said Halo 2 Anniversary was made from the ground up.

> 2533274864931029;5:
> > 2535460843083983;4:
> > > 2533274883669557;2:
> > > No.
> > > All Halo games have used a modified engine of the previous game. So halo 2 was built off of CE’s engine and so on.
> > > But Halo 5 is apparently being built from the ground up.
> >
> >
> >
> > The same was said about the H2A MP engine being made from the ground up, but it’s really just updated from Halo 4’s… Your previous statement is correct, but I doubt the trend has stopped now.
>
>
> They never said Halo 2 Anniversary was made from the ground up.

I believe the phraseology was “new engine” and “Xbox One.” Interpret that how you may.

Built from the ground up never seems to really pan out. It usually means they rebuilt a part of it (usually rendering).

> 2533274964189700;7:
> Built from the ground up never seems to really pan out. It usually means they rebuilt a part of it (usually rendering).

Couple that with the fact that a new engine would mean no familiar gameplay from previous Halos (at all.)

I can’t speak for anyone that played the beta, but Halo 5 would have played like a totally FOREIGN experience, had there not been familiar Halo code and physics re-used from the last one.

Building an entirely new engine from the ground up would be counterintuitive when trying emulate ‘Halo’ gameplay.

GOOD NICE AND LOOK BETTER