Halo 5 Ban

Just now I was banned from halo 5 multiplayer for “quitting.”

I left the the previous doubles match I was in due to my team mate leaving the group because we were getting handled.

Went on to play team slayer, played through a god awful laggy match… Just to lose by one and see that I was banned from multiplayer. Granted the ban isn’t long so I’m not really irritated about it. I just want to know if people usually go through this stuff at all due to laggy matches.

Is is lag normal in halo 5? Sometimes I think it’s my connection, but even when I leave a laggy match and try a different one sometimes the lag is completely gone.

Halo 5 band, when’s their next concert ;)?

Lol, autocorrect. Though that would be interesting. Would probably be best off as a symphony though.

> 2533274847783033;1:
> Just now I was banned from halo 5 multiplayer for “quitting.”
>
> I left the the previous doubles match I was in due to my team mate leaving the group because we were getting handled.
>
> Went on to play team slayer, played through a god awful laggy match… Just to lose by one and see that I was banned from multiplayer. Granted the ban isn’t long so I’m not really irritated about it. I just want to know if people usually go through this stuff at all due to laggy matches.
>
> Is is lag normal in halo 5? Sometimes I think it’s my connection, but even when I leave a laggy match and try a different one sometimes the lag is completely gone.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.