halo 5 aus cant find a game

not sure where to post this my apologies. just got the game but i havent found a single match all day? is it because no one is as low of a level as myself? not sure whats going on.

Your located in Australia? Maybe it’s the time of day. With low population as it is now I’ve heard others in different countries saying the same thing. Hard to find games. If it’s 11:00pm your time, it’s 4:00am in the US most everyone is sleeping.

I’m also from aus and it depends on the playlist your searching as some have almost zero playing while others you can find games. make sure you search on expanded you will find nothing on focused and it’s hard on balanced

Honestly, I just play on expanded all the time. Anything different and I’ll be waiting 5-10 minutes for a match. Lower level players have a lower search time to find matches for some reason, that’s part of the reason I have an alt tbh

From the time and day you posted yeah… you’re gonna hardly find any games for the time being. As mentioned by others before, you can’t search on balanced & focused other than expanded unless you’re willing to wait more than 5 minutes to find a single game.

How do I know? I live in the same country as you.

> 2533275008181400;5:
> From the time and day you posted yeah… you’re gonna hardly find any games for the time being. As mentioned by others before, you can’t search on balanced & focused other than expanded unless you’re willing to wait more than 5 minutes to find a single game.
>
> How do I know? I live in the same country as you.

oh i wasn’t trying at that time, probably 8pm

> 2533274993312380;6:
> > 2533275008181400;5:
> > From the time and day you posted yeah… you’re gonna hardly find any games for the time being. As mentioned by others before, you can’t search on balanced & focused other than expanded unless you’re willing to wait more than 5 minutes to find a single game.
> >
> > How do I know? I live in the same country as you.
>
> oh i wasn’t trying at that time, probably 8pm

Understandable. But still, same situation until roughly 10 AM to 5 PM.

Well I don’t live in Australia but Ive heard servers are bad. which playlists did you search? And like said above change it to expanded although games will be very laggy if you do.

i don’t have much experience with halo 5, but even in halo 4 if you searched 3pm - 11pm you would find local games very quick in the main playlists (there’s always about 5-8 per game)
i could see so many years down the line in an already rather poorly received game, though this was like this near release too, NZ/AU search times are pretty bad even compared to H4.

I live on the West Coast of Australia and I go between balance and expanded to find games depending on the time of day but I always find games, it’s just the quality of those games that’s the issue due to which server you’re connecting too and in which country which is my only frustration with this game…