Halo 5 at xbox 720 launch?

What do you guys think, will Halo 5 be released with the new xbox, and when do you think the new xbox will be realesd?

Me personally would be happy with a new Halo this year.

I know they worked on Halo 4 for over 5 years, but 343i was just a “small” company then compared to what they are know, so i been told anyways. if you ask me, Microsoft probably want’s some money and will be realising it this december.

~English is not my native language, dont flame on me~

If wise, microsoft will release Halo 5 well after (2015) the new xbox (late 2013) however keep in mind SONY have been itching to put the PS3 behind them and I believe will be releasing a more mature console in 2013 - the new xbox will be more reactionary in comparison and wouldn’t be surprised if there is a repeat of the RRoD fiasco - If SONY gets the jump on MS then we could see a Halo 5 bundle package released much sooner then 2015 to try and drive up sales and capture more market share - it will be an unprepared halo 5 much as halo 4 was released too early.

> If wise, microsoft will release Halo 5 well after (2015) the new xbox (late 2013) however keep in mind SONY have been itching to put the PS3 behind them and I believe will be releasing a more mature console in 2013 - the new xbox will be more reactionary in comparison and wouldn’t be surprised if there is a repeat of the RRoD fiasco - If SONY gets the jump on MS then we could see a Halo 5 bundle package released much sooner then 2015 to try and drive up sales and capture more market share - it will be an unprepared halo 5 much as halo 4 was released too early.

RRoD Fiasco is probably going to repeat when the nex xbox comes out. They have already messed up on the 360’s when they were first released, Microsoft " will " screw up again and I would not put it passed me =|

There’s virtually no chance of Halo 5 coming out this year.

A year isn’t enough to develop a major AAA game. Even if they started pre production last year, which I bet they didnt.

Plus MS will focus the attention this year on the new console, it will save Gears and Halo for e next few years.

My gut says:

Next Xbox: Fall 2013
Halo 5: Fall 2014 on the next Xbox.

The big rumour I have seen is that there is a possible Halo 1, 2, 3 bundle pack with updated graphics and in HD for the next Xbox release…

However, unless they have already been redone I can’t see that happening.

> The big rumour I have seen is that there is a possible Halo 1, 2, 3 bundle pack with updated graphics and in HD for the next Xbox release…
>
> However, unless they have already been redone I can’t see that happening.

The problem with that is there’s no way they would include the old multiplayer for those games. They would probably just throw in a few old maps to play with Halo 4’s mp.

> My gut says:
>
> Next Xbox: Fall 2013
> Halo 5: Fall 2014 on the next Xbox.

Sounds about right.

What’s done is done but it raises the question if Halo 4 should have been released now or held back, fully developed and ridiculously polished as a launch title for the next console?

Old friend, new developer, new vision, new console. THE reason to buy a new Xbox.

yeah we shouldn’t expect a halo game anytime soon, after all 343 were working on halo 4 since 2009. (BTW halo 5 better have dedicated servers)

The next Xbox will hit shelves in time for Christmas this year and you can bet that Halo 2 Anniversary will be one of the launch titles - not Halo 5.

> yeah we shouldn’t expect a halo game anytime soon, after all 343 were working on halo 4 since 2009. (BTW halo 5 better have dedicated servers)

Big thread about Dedicated Servers for Halo 5-6 in the link, so post there to support Dedicated Servers for Halo 5-6.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst36861_DEDICATED-SERVERS-H5-H6---SUPPORT-US.aspx

> There’s virtually no chance of Halo 5 coming out this year.
>
> A year isn’t enough to develop a major AAA game. Even if they started pre production last year, which I bet they didnt.
>
> Plus MS will focus the attention this year on the new console, it will save Gears and Halo for e next few years.

wich is why I don’t think will be seeing the 720 yet/

> > If wise, microsoft will release Halo 5 well after (2015) the new xbox (late 2013) however keep in mind SONY have been itching to put the PS3 behind them and I believe will be releasing a more mature console in 2013 - the new xbox will be more reactionary in comparison and wouldn’t be surprised if there is a repeat of the RRoD fiasco - If SONY gets the jump on MS then we could see a Halo 5 bundle package released much sooner then 2015 to try and drive up sales and capture more market share - it will be an unprepared halo 5 much as halo 4 was released too early.
>
> RRoD Fiasco is probably going to repeat when the nex xbox comes out. They have already messed up on the 360’s when they were first released, Microsoft " will " screw up again and I would not put it passed me =|

No it won’t. Do you realise the amount of money Microsoft lost, the bad reputation they got and all the legal issues they ran into just because of that one problem? They will never release such an unfinished piece of hardware again.

Also, we’re in 2013, so… Yeah.

Hey guys!
If you play halo and you like memes, go like our page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halo-...39912239373438
You would be doing us a huge favour!

If they don’t go for at least a five-year development cycle then Halo 5 is already hopeless. 343 has shown that they need time in order to put vital things into the game. coughfilebrowsercustomgameoptionsbettercoopnetcodeandIcangoonwiththisbutwhatevercough

Will the 720 have it’s oev ‘Xbox live’? or just use the remaining one?

Hopefully Microsoft will release the 720 in 2014, it’s to fast to release it this year.

> Hopefully Microsoft will release the 720 in 2014, it’s to fast to release it this year.

The 360 came out about 7-8 years ago, I think it’s time for a new console to be released. It most likely won’t have any issues like the RRoD, since the development time is basically double the one of the 360.

Dear 343 Industries,
I didn’t know where to post this so i just posted it under Halo 5 forums. I am just stating my thoughts so I’m not hating on your game nor am i promoting it.
I want you guys to know that I was really hoping your game would be the best Halo yet, and trust me it was amazing. I was waiting hopefully for about a year since it was announced. From watching Halo4Follower to looking at Halo Waypoint, I was really getting into it. Then, when i saw the E3 Campaign demo and i first saw the prometheans and the guns that form in cheif’s hand, I have to say i was utterly amazed. A little while before that i saw on a Rooster Teeth forum that people were talking about Forge in Halo 4. They were talking about so many things from customizable Forge monitors to placing AIs into your forge environment.
Then, when I first got the game I loved it. It was just like I expected a Halo to be. But, the thing is the Halo community doesn’t want just a sequel. They want NEW. The forge in Halo 4 was just a little bit disappointing. Yes the magnets help, and yes dynamic lighting makes it look much better, but overall it was a much better looking version of Halo Reach’s Forge. The menus must stay the same i know that that might confuse Forgers if they are different, but it was like it was all the same pieces, extra items and everything. There probably is SOME reason why you cant put more than 2 lights in, but i have no idea. So I’m trying to say that it was great as EXPECTED, but it was not that different or amazing.
Multiplayer was great. I love the load outs and ordinance and all that. The only downside was the Flood mode. I don’t understand why you put the thruster in, it is more annoying than Halo Reach’s Evade in Infection. The Flood aspect is cool and all, but why can’t they hold weapons? That killed so many mini games that were Infection based in Reach’s forge.
The campaign was beautifully done, keep it up :).
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART
The reason that I wrote this is because there are so many different people who are hating on this game already. They are saying that all you guys are trying to do is make money, and attract new fans. They say you don’t care about the Halo fans that are loyal to the Halo franchise, they say all that you’re trying to do is make money. I want you to prove them wrong. Do you know how? Listen to the community, make forums called What Do You Want In Halo 5? And listen to them, because, I’m not insulting you guys, but I’m pretty sure the entire population of Halo fans can come up with better and cooler ideas than just a company. The community has so many great ideas you just have to listen to them. The reason you guys make Halo now is for the community and newcomers, but the community comes first. So that is all and if you choose not to listen to me, since I’m just ONE opinion out of so many, well I’m not alone in this. I believe in you guys and I’m hoping that Halo 5 will be the best Halo yet.

I think comes out in the contemporary new xbox … but we’ll see how it will end on May 21