Halo 5 Assassinations

So I play the assassinations custom game alot and sometimes there are these players who have a secret spot and once they have these power weapons they also have something that makes them invulnerable to assassinations…can someone explain how and why?

> 2535437052383488;1:
> So I play the assassinations custom game alot and sometimes there are these players who have a secret spot and once they have these power weapons they also have something that makes them invulnerable to assassinations…can someone explain how and why?

Not sure specifically as I don’t have much experience with the mode/map or forge for Halo 5 BUT it is possible to change player traits under certain circumstances so that’s probably it.

These sorts of maps usually have some sort of secret advantage for players who know about them.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2535437052383488;1:
> > So I play the assassinations custom game alot and sometimes there are these players who have a secret spot and once they have these power weapons they also have something that makes them invulnerable to assassinations…can someone explain how and why?
>
> Not sure specifically as I don’t have much experience with the mode/map or forge for Halo 5 BUT it is possible to change player traits under certain circumstances so that’s probably it.
>
> These sorts of maps usually have some sort of secret advantage for players who know about them.

It’s exactly this, the host has an invisible button that gives these traits. Typically the map gets copied and then the host changes the way to get in. I’ve seen invisible teleporters, invisible man cannons outside the map, etc. Only thing you can do is take the map into forge and figure it out, or watch the host for how he accesses the room.