Halo 5 Assassinations

Does anyone else feel disappointed that there is not a shuffle option on the assassination options?
Because if there were that would be so lit! Imagine you were in a game, and you were on an
assassination spree! And every time you get an assassination, it changes the animation automatically.
That would be insane!

You’re probably not the only one who wants this; I want it too.

> 2535469742489614;1:
> Does anyone else feel disappointed that there is not a shuffle option on the assassination options?
> Because if there were that would be so lit! Imagine you were in a game, and you were on an
> assassination spree! And every time you get an assassination, it changes the animation automatically.
> That would be insane!

I don’t think I’ve been on an “assassination spree” since Reach lol. But that definitely would be cool, although isn’t there one called 104 ways to die? Didn’t know if this was a reference to Fred or if there were 104 different ones there, mostly because I don’t use it.

> 2533274850493408;4:
> > 2535469742489614;1:
> > Does anyone else feel disappointed that there is not a shuffle option on the assassination options?
> > Because if there were that would be so lit! Imagine you were in a game, and you were on an
> > assassination spree! And every time you get an assassination, it changes the animation automatically.
> > That would be insane!
>
> I don’t think I’ve been on an “assassination spree” since Reach lol. But that definitely would be cool, although isn’t there one called 104 ways to die? Didn’t know if this was a reference to Fred or if there were 104 different ones there, mostly because I don’t use it.

The 104 ways to die assassination is only one assassination animation. But if there were 104 different assassinations packed into that, that would be AWESOME!

> 2535469742489614;5:
> > 2533274850493408;4:
> > > 2535469742489614;1:
> > > Does anyone else feel disappointed that there is not a shuffle option on the assassination options?
> > > Because if there were that would be so lit! Imagine you were in a game, and you were on an
> > > assassination spree! And every time you get an assassination, it changes the animation automatically.
> > > That would be insane!
> >
> > I don’t think I’ve been on an “assassination spree” since Reach lol. But that definitely would be cool, although isn’t there one called 104 ways to die? Didn’t know if this was a reference to Fred or if there were 104 different ones there, mostly because I don’t use it.
>
> The 104 ways to die assassination is only one assassination animation. But if there were 104 different assassinations packed into that, that would be AWESOME!

That would probably take alot of programming and would have delayed Halo 5 by a painfully long time

> 2533274850493408;4:
> > 2535469742489614;1:
> > Does anyone else feel disappointed that there is not a shuffle option on the assassination options?
> > Because if there were that would be so lit! Imagine you were in a game, and you were on an
> > assassination spree! And every time you get an assassination, it changes the animation automatically.
> > That would be insane!
>
> I don’t think I’ve been on an “assassination spree” since Reach lol. But that definitely would be cool, although isn’t there one called 104 ways to die? Didn’t know if this was a reference to Fred or if there were 104 different ones there, mostly because I don’t use it.

Its a reference to Fred-104

> 2535469742489614;1:
> Does anyone else feel disappointed that there is not a shuffle option on the assassination options?
> Because if there were that would be so lit! Imagine you were in a game, and you were on an
> assassination spree! And every time you get an assassination, it changes the animation automatically.
> That would be insane!

As someone with zero experience in game development, I would be interested to see if implementing a shuffle option for assassinations would be hard to do; I would think that’s how the default assassinations work in the game, as well as in Halo 4 and Reach.

Frankly, I’m disappointed that assassinations are still a thing, eating away at dev resources… there’s really no reason to have them activated IMO.

A nice, swift “back-whack” will always do the trick and leave you with the best chance for survival.

> 2533274873580796;9:
> Frankly, I’m disappointed that assassinations are still a thing. eating away at dev resources… there’s really no reason to have them activated IMO.
>
> A nice, swift “back-whack” will always do the trick and leave you with the best chance for survival.

I can’t imagine assassinations taking up that much of the developers resources in comparison to other elements in the game, however, for you and other people that don’t enjoy assassinations, there’s always the option to turn them off in the settings.

This is actually a neat idea, although it defeats the purpose of equipping assassinations :confused:

> 2533274838402332;10:
> > 2533274873580796;9:
> > Frankly, I’m disappointed that assassinations are still a thing. eating away at dev resources… there’s really no reason to have them activated IMO.
> >
> > A nice, swift “back-whack” will always do the trick and leave you with the best chance for survival.
>
> I can’t imagine assassinations taking up that much of the developers resources in comparison to other elements in the game, however, for you and other people that don’t enjoy assassinations, there’s always the option to turn them off in the settings.

Oh believe me, I do… You’re right though, not individually, but when added up and a lot of other cosmetics/custom settings? That’s a good chunk of change!