Halo 5 assassinations

I find the halo 5 assassinations better than the other halo ones because you can get new assassinations from the cards

Ok…? Why did you feel the need to post this?

Halo 5’s assassinations are so fun and unique, I find them so much cooler than Reach’s or Halo 4’s…But I’d be more happy if we actually ‘unlocked’ them, rather than randomly getting them out of REQs.

> 2533274932173323;3:
> Halo 5’s assassinations are so fun and unique, I find them so much cooler than Reach’s or Halo 4’s…But I’d be more happy if we actually ‘unlocked’ them, rather than randomly getting them out of REQs.

Agreed,like assassinate 2 enemy spartans to get a double kill and you get a special assassination that lets you hold 2 knives in the animation.

> 2535451029651955;4:
> > 2533274932173323;3:
> > Halo 5’s assassinations are so fun and unique, I find them so much cooler than Reach’s or Halo 4’s…But I’d be more happy if we actually ‘unlocked’ them, rather than randomly getting them out of REQs.
>
> Agreed,like assassinate 2 enemy spartans to get a double kill and you get a special assassination that lets you hold 2 knives in the animation.

That’s actually a legit idea. Why don’t we have this yet?