Halo 5 Assasination Ideas ( Add your own too )

• “Back Breaker”-Animation begins with you punching the enemy and making their head turn, then you grab them and break their back over your knee.- “Neck Snapper”- Needs no explanation.- " Criss Cross "- Animation begins by you grabbing the enemies arms, criss crossing them behind their back, then kicking them right in the spine, and sending them flying.- “Pile Driver”- Just imagine a 7ft tall super soldier doing a pile driver.- “Gravity Hammer”- When you have a gravity hammer equipped, you start by throwing the enemy into the air, then smacking them with a gravity hammer as if they were a baseball.Be sure to add your own Ideas.

Here is an idea “Pistol Blaster”- when you have a pistol equipped run up to the enemy grab their back and stick you pistol on their head and press the trigger BANG.

> 2533275031607977;2:
> Here is an idea “Pistol Blaster”- when you have a pistol equipped run up to the enemy grab their back and stick you pistol on their head and press the trigger BANG.

It seems cool, but in a way it seems very graphic. When your just shooting people standard, it’s just colorful super soldiers in suits who ragdoll when they die. Actually putting a gun to the head, shooting, seeing blood come out, than have the body flop to the floor just doesn’t seem right. My ideas were mostly physical ( Smacking with grav hammers, pile drivers, etc.

Edit: Sorry for seeming like a little baby, especially considering it’s a game where the objective is to kill.

I’ve got a few ideas:

Assassin kneels behind his victim, pulls out his knife, stabs him in the back. and then stands up, and pushes the body out of the knife, making him fall face down.

Or

Assassin jumps on the shoulders of his victim, snaps his neck with his legs, and then jumps right off as the victim collapses onto the floor.

Or

If near a wall, assassin grabs his victim, and in one massive charged up punch, he bashes his victim’s head into the wall Agent Carolina style, and his head would get stuck in the wall and his body would just hang there.

And finally,

Assassin sweeps the legs of his victim, making him fall, and then pulls out the knife, and with two hands, stabs the victim in the heart.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Elysium? Well if you have remember when Kruger slices Max’s friend legs and he’s on the ground and gets stabbed in the chest? (Right after the raven lands) Well if they add some type of unsc blade melee weapon - slice n dice?

Gravity Hammer - Turn it around and slam the blade end into the back of their skull. Graphic but how rewarding would that feel?

^
Consider this 343i ;D

Pistol Assassination (Works for all pistols):

Spartan rotates enemy so they are facing one another. Spartan sweeps knife from left to right using his left hand causing the enemy to bend over. While left hand is temporarily situated on the right side of the spartan’s body, he pulls out his pistol brings it under his left arm and finishes the assassination with a headshot, shooting the bent over spartan.

Rifle Assassination (Works for all rifles):

Spartan brings the enemy spartan onto his knees by holding the rifle in a horizontal manner and driving into the the back of the enemy’s knee joints (sort of like a melee). From there he uses his right leg to push the enemy spartan onto the ground so he is lying on the ground with his head facing down. The spartan then lowers his rifle to the enemy’s head and shoots.

Energy Sword Assassination:

Spartan drives energy sword through the back of the enemy spartan, lifting him off the ground. After stabbing the enemy the spartan retracts the sword and the now assassinated enemy falls to the ground.

Gravity Hammer Assassination:

Spartan sweeps the legs of the enemy using the back part of the hammer (which if you do not know is sharp, but does not have the same “gravity” effect). When the enemy spartan in in midair he brings the front of the hammer down on his jest throwing his to the ground on his back.

Shotgun Assassination:

Works the same as the rifle assassination except that it doesn’t end with a headshot, but rather forceful shot to the back.

Rocket Assassinations (Would work for all weapons utilizing explosive ammo):

Spartan jumps onto the enemy spartan’s soldiers and uses them to push off (backward) into midair. From their the exploding projectile is shot at the enemy who is then blown up while the spartan who shot the projectile is still in midair, a safe distance away. (If there is not enough room to perform this assassination then a default assassination will be performed)

Ideally these special assassinations would have to be unlocked. However, the default assassinations (meaning the usual assassinations) would still be available for everybody to use (unless they want to turn assassinations off all together and just use the back smack).

Oh boy, a thread to discuss which ways to brutally kill your enemies. Let’s get to it!

Alright, being serious now, I really would like to see more weapon-based assassinations. The Energy Sword is the only weapon that has it’s own unique backstab so far. I like your Hammer one, that’s kinda what I was trying to get at.

Also, with the whole ‘new Spartan abilities’ thing being in Guardians, a lot more possibilities could open up with that.
If sliding was added, there could be one in which you kick out your opponent’s legs and catch them with a knife. Or a ‘ground pound’ one where you pretty much just land on the guy.

1. “Roll over” Coming at the same angle as the “Spear Tackle” Assassination from Halo 4. u roll over their back then stab them under their chin then through the top of the skull. animation time about 5-7 seconds
  2. “Come here!” Coming at them same angle as the “Get Over Here!” Assassination from Halo 4. u grab the left side of their head then stab them in the right side of the head and bring them down sidewards till they end up where u were standing. Animation time about 4-5 secs
  3. “Head Smasher” Coming at the same angle as the “Sparta(n) Kick” Assassination from Halo 4. u grab their head and smash it on ur knee then throw them to the right side of ur body then smash their head with ur foot. Animation time 3-4 secs
  4. “Gut Opener” Coming at the same angle as the “Chiropractor” Assassination from Halo 4. u Lock their head with ur arm then slice them in the gut then release them. Animation time 3-4 secs.
  5. “Sorry i slipped” Coming at the same angle as the “Laryngectomy” Assassination from Halo 4. U sweep their legs with ur foot then while they’re falling u punch them into the ground. Animation time 3-5 secs
  6. “Staby stab stab” While using the Energy sword. U stab them through the back of the head then through the back of the back then through the top of their head bring them to the ground. Animation time 4-6 secs.

A lot of Brutal Assassination i know and i couldn’t think of one for when ur both in the air and one similar to “The Jocky” from Halo 4 those are already perfect in my opinion.

These are Assassinations their supposed to be brutal and if u can’t handle it then why are u playing a shooter to start with thats brutal enough if u think about realistically.

> 2533274922858087;7:
> Pistol Assassination (Works for all pistols):
>
> Spartan rotates enemy so they are facing one another. Spartan sweeps knife from left to right using his left hand causing the enemy to bend over. While left hand is temporarily situated on the right side of the spartan’s body, he pulls out his pistol brings it under his left arm and finishes the assassination with a headshot, shooting the bent over spartan.
>
> Rifle Assassination (Works for all rifles):
>
> Spartan brings the enemy spartan onto his knees by holding the rifle in a horizontal manner and driving into the the back of the enemy’s knee joints (sort of like a melee). From there he uses his right leg to push the enemy spartan onto the ground so he is lying on the ground with his head facing down. The spartan then lowers his rifle to the enemy’s head and shoots.
>
> Energy Sword Assassination:
>
> Spartan drives energy sword through the back of the enemy spartan, lifting him off the ground. After stabbing the enemy the spartan retracts the sword and the now assassinated enemy falls to the ground.
>
> Gravity Hammer Assassination:
>
> Spartan sweeps the legs of the enemy using the back part of the hammer (which if you do not know is sharp, but does not have the same “gravity” effect). When the enemy spartan in in midair he brings the front of the hammer down on his jest throwing his to the ground on his back.
>
> Shotgun Assassination:
>
> Works the same as the rifle assassination except that it doesn’t end with a headshot, but rather forceful shot to the back.
>
> Rocket Assassinations (Would work for all weapons utilizing explosive ammo):
>
> Spartan jumps onto the enemy spartan’s soldiers and uses them to push off (backward) into midair. From their the exploding projectile is shot at the enemy who is then blown up while the spartan who shot the projectile is still in midair, a safe distance away. (If there is not enough room to perform this assassination then a default assassination will be performed)
>
> Ideally these special assassinations would have to be unlocked. However, the default assassinations (meaning the usual assassinations) would still be available for everybody to use (unless they want to turn assassinations off all together and just use the back smack).

Reading that last bit how cool would it be if u could unlock special assassinations and they would replace default assassinations. More Customisation YAY!

Blamite Shank - Assassination with a Needler, target Supercombines.

Great Ideas guys. I’ll probably think of more tomorrow.

I’ve had an idea since Reach for a Gravity Hammer assassination where you sweep the enemy’s legs with the hammer and as they start to flip sideways you bring the hammer up over your head and slam it down on them midair, smashing them into the ground.

I love it how everyone wants a assassination for the gravity hammer. Maybe something with “Gravity” involved: Sweep the legs, SMASH EM INTO THE GROUND!!! AKA SPARTAN SMASH!!!

> 2533274882999606;1:
> - “Back Breaker”-Animation begins with you punching the enemy and making their head turn, then you grab them and break their back over your knee.
> - “Neck Snapper”- Needs no explanation.
> - " Criss Cross "- Animation begins by you grabbing the enemies arms, criss crossing them behind their back, then kicking them right in the spine, and sending them flying.
> - “Pile Driver”- Just imagine a 7ft tall super soldier doing a pile driver.
> - “Gravity Hammer”- When you have a gravity hammer equipped, you start by throwing the enemy into the air, then smacking them with a gravity hammer as if they were a baseball.
> Be sure to add your own Ideas.

Number 5 though! Haha! xD

I’d like Spartans to use their pistols for the assassination.

I see how people want Assassination with guns and i understand why u want it it’ll be pretty cool but it kinda destroys the purpose of it i mean Assassinations are basically melee attacks to the back Energy Sword gets it’s own assassination cause it’s a melee wep (Which is why i understand that people want a gravity hammer one) but melee doesn’t mean firearms soon yeah…

I’ve said it before in similar topics, and I’ll say it again: grab a plasma grenade in each hand and run toward a group of grunts. Yes, you’ll die too, but let’s see how they like it.

Double leg take-down assassination before stabbing the enemy right in the visor.

I reckon all assassinations would look much cooler if they were made more realistic. The one and only thing that really bothers me is just how fake they look. Make them look like something that would actually be done, yet keep them cool and have them feel special everytime the player does it - I was already sick of Halo 4’s assassinations within the first three months of release.