halo 5 armor

Do people really like the armor choice in halo5 yes they added my favorite armor Noble 6s armor or the devastator armor in halo 5

They added Noble 6 default too?

Decimator Armour

I really like all the campaign armors they’ve provided, and stick to Centurion and Helljumper since unlocking them. But the Mark IV Gen1 is also completely awesome, I’d wear that. The Void Dancer helmet and Reaper armor is an excellent combination. Noble is a good set.

For all the complaining the armor sets get in this game (all of which were deserved in H4), H5 has a handful of my absolute favorite armor sets in all of Halo, easily.

Decimator is not Mark V [B… ah who cares anymore. We’ve said this a million times here. It’s over.

As for the original question, yes, I do like a decent number of the armors. Enough so that I seem to change the armor and helmet every couple of days, because I can’t decide which one to wear. And there are going to be some I don’t like, and just by raw numbers in this game, that value will be higher than in previous games. But some people like the armors that you or I find to be total booty. So I don’t really have an issue with them. I’ve always had armors I didn’t like, ever since H3.

> 2533274805497312;4:
> I really like all the campaign armors they’ve provided, and stick to Centurion and Helljumper since unlocking them. But the Mark IV Gen1 is also completely awesome, I’d wear that. The Void Dancer helmet and Reaper armor is an excellent combination. Noble is a good set.
>
> For all the complaining the armor sets get in this game (all of which were deserved in H4), H5 has a handful of my absolute favorite armor sets in all of Halo, easily.

And stuff like this is why. I think Void Dancer and the Reaper armor are ugly. But he likes it. Not gonna affect me one way or the other, and it makes him happy. I have no issue with the armor.

But if you like Seeker, we might have issues. :wink:

I really like mk 4. I really wamt to change up my look, but as I go through my armor I cant find anything. When I do find something, I end up switching back to mk 4 before ive even played a game with my new look. I cant even change my color without changing it back.

If there were no unchangable white lines and blue lines on armor as well as random darker mismatching secondary colors and darkened primary spots on some armor sets then the armor customization would be ok. It also needs more spots, like at least Head, Torso, Arms, Legs.

Give me a type of ODST. I’m good…

Make a variant of the Helljumper armor with horns on it BOOM!