Halo 5 armor

This is just a simple thread were people can talk about which armor sets they like, hope return or have small change ideas for some. I would be very grateful if this thread could be kept positive and happy! thank you :smiley:

So, to start this off, my favorite armor from 5 is the nighfall or centurion armor, they look good, at least the nightfall helmet to me. I just wish 343 would make it more ODST looking.

I thought the Nightfall armor needed a lot of work. It needs to look more like Halo 3’s ODST armor.

> 2533274813764898;2:
> I thought the Nightfall armor needed a lot of work. It needs to look more like Halo 3’s ODST armor.

Any armor except the majority of Halo 4’s armor. That was just the worse out of them all by a long shot.

List of armors I want:

Venator
Scout
Mk VI
Halo 3 EVA
Halo 3 Recon
Rogue
Grenadier
War Master
MK V
ODST
MK IV Shielded Variant
Halo Reach Security
Emile’s EVA
Locus
GUNGNIR
Raider (more Hayabusa-like)

The series peaked with Reach’s customization, I hope that level of involvement returns.

I would very much like to go back to wearing black undersuits, and customizing with attachments again.

Not only having signature “pose” or “stance” in our spartan ID, but favorite weapons aswell.

> 2533274812935863;7:
> I would very much like to go back to wearing black undersuits, and customizing with attachments again.
>
> Not only having signature “pose” or “stance” in our spartan ID, but favorite weapons aswell.

Yes the Helmet attachments (such as in Reach) were very cool considering they were small yet they showed a lot more personality and variety. Imagine having helmet attachments, utilities, and wrist attachments on the new Spartan IV armor.

I like the idea for posing with favorite weapon too.

Based on what wasn’t in the Beta
MK 4
MK 5
MK 7
Military police
Dead eye
Venator
Pathfinder
Operator
Recon (3 / reach)
Enforcer
Oceanic
Scanner
Strider
CIO
Stalker
Ranger
Commando (Reach)

Security from Reach and CQB from Halo 3, aswell as the Reach armory system, series best. And the Player ID from MCC is pretty great aswell, clan names, name plates and all that

I hope Security, EOD, and CQB from Reach return, along with Locus, GUNGNIR, and Recruit from Halo 4.

Also, I really hope 343 changes the ODST armor name from ‘Nightfall’ back to ‘ODST’.

> 2533274927225285;8:
> > 2533274812935863;7:
> > I would very much like to go back to wearing black undersuits, and customizing with attachments again.
> >
> > Not only having signature “pose” or “stance” in our spartan ID, but favorite weapons aswell.
>
>
> Yes the Helmet attachments (such as in Reach) were very cool considering they were small yet they showed a lot more personality and variety. Imagine having helmet attachments, utilities, and wrist attachments on the new Spartan IV armor.
>
> I like the idea for posing with favorite weapon too.

I would love to see helmet attachments again, they were very cool, and added more personality to your helmet. I also like the idea of having your favorite weapon.