Halo 5 Armor effects

If you’ve ever played Halo: Reach, you’ve seen other Spartans running around with flaming helmets and rainy lighting clouds around them.
The names of these Armor effects were called:

• Birthday Party - "Your death is softened by a joyful noise. And confetti." - Legendary Flaming Helmet - "Flames ensconce the skulls of the loyal." - <em>Eternal Flaming Helmet - "Burn Bright, Burn Blue."</em> - Heart Attack - "Upon expiry, flying hearts mark your demise." - Pestilence - "Foul brown clouds stink and swirl around steel."
  • _Inclement Weather - “High voltage, indeed.”_I think there should be a petition for 343i to add something like this into the game. They’ve added announcers so I’m pretty sure something along the lines of this wouldn’t be too difficult.

Please no. I despised these things. Nothing’s more immersion breaking than seeing hearts float around a Spartan’s head.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Please no. I despised these things. Nothing’s more immersion breaking than seeing hearts float around a Spartan’s head.

True. I wouldn’t really want it but then again I wouldn’t care that much if it was added.

Oh boy. Not this again…