halo 5 arguably the worst halo in the series?

Only because of the lack of content. Most should agree with me on the fact that this game is around 55% packed with content.

Nah reach or halo 4

I think you have to consider more than just the amount of content. You can have an opinion and base it on whatever you want but I disagree with you.

I disagree. Halo 5 is right up there with Halo 3, for me.

> 2533274891043869;2:
> Nah reach or halo 4

How was reach bad in any way? The only problem i had with reach was the bloom for the dmr other than that it had a phenomenal campaign mode insane custom games and a whole variety of multiplayer playlists not to mention firefight which i admit wasnt the best but i mean when you are bored its not so bad.

meh halo 5 is more or least i think it would be great if the mp wont be that competitive but at the worst halo game halo 4 gets the golden medal

It was until btb came out. Not for the btb but for br starts. Finally starting to actually be a competitive game again!!

> 2533274822442921;5:
> > 2533274891043869;2:
> > Nah reach or halo 4
>
>
> How was reach bad in any way? The only problem i had with reach was the bloom for the dmr other than that it had a phenomenal campaign mode insane custom games and a whole variety of multiplayer playlists not to mention firefight which i admit wasnt the best but i mean when you are bored its not so bad.

Story completely ignored the Fall of Reach, armor abilities, bloom, recycled maps with campaign…

Definitely Halo 4 for me. The multiplayer just wasn’t fun, the maps were boring and the campaign had limited replay-ability. I haven’t been able to get off this game yet and i suspect i only will temporarily once Rainbow Six Siege is out.
Halo 3 was the best so far, i could play missions like The Ark over and over and not get bored, and i loved the ranking system.
I understand the gripe about lack of content for Halo 5 but it’s coming and it’s free so i really don’t mind too much.

Pretty sure Halo 4 locked down that title.

Probably my favorite in terms of base gameplay, but
…yeah, one of the worst Halos in terms of launch content, they really need to work on that next time around.

Though hopefully we’ll get to see some lost game modes in the same update that brings in forge.

Content seems fine to me. I’ve actually been enjoying myself since the game launched, sorry you are not.

Halo 5 is the best halo yet.

> 2533274822442921;1:
> Only because of the lack of content. Most should agree with me on the fact that this game is around 55% packed with content.

disagree, the game needs more maps and a couple more playlists or gametypes added to current playlists. However compared to what other 2015 FPS games are offering Halo 5 is looking pretty good…even if the campaign was way overhyped and the marketing campaign was misleading.

Hardly, ODST is by far the worst( excluding Halo Wars and Halo Assault.) H5 is a great game. Sorry you don’t like it.

I love the statistics, like that adds some sort of legitimacy to it if you have a pretend statistic.

55% content? What’s the other 45% made of?

Hey guys, I enjoyed the -Yoink- out of every single Halo game. Sorry you feel the urge to express your dislike rather than going to another game like a normal person would.

Also 55% eh? Can you show us a link to whoever came up with that data?

> 2533274907934539;8:
> > 2533274822442921;5:
> > > 2533274891043869;2:
> > > Nah reach or halo 4
> >
> >
> > How was reach bad in any way? The only problem i had with reach was the bloom for the dmr other than that it had a phenomenal campaign mode insane custom games and a whole variety of multiplayer playlists not to mention firefight which i admit wasnt the best but i mean when you are bored its not so bad.
>
>
> Story completely ignored the Fall of Reach, armor abilities, bloom, recycled maps with campaign…

-Yeah I’m sure all 3% of Halo’s fanbase were upset about the canon.
-I can agree with armor abilities, although they were a fun break from the traditional Halo mechanics. After all, it was a spin-off.
-Yup. Bloom sucked.
-The maps are 10x better than the crap that’s in Halo 5.

It’s dope, I enjoy it. Reach was like a wanna be black ops in ways, with the avp armor skins… meh.

if i had to weigh them all equally it would be ODST

i loved ODST but as far as MP and the “Halo Campaign Style” it didnt quite fit

the MP was just an extension of Halo 3 with Firefight added