Halo 5 Arena stats not showing anymore

Logged on to Halo 5 today and found that all my stats in game have reset as though I haven’t played one game of Arena. I was Onyx and Platinum in two playlists and all my stats are gone in game and it has reset as though I’ve never played. I jump onto my profile in waypoint and everything is recorded?

UPDATE*
Perhaps it does seem to be an issue with attaining Onyx in Swat… Seems to be the consistent theme? 343 might be having an issue with rank placements in the playlist and resolved this via resetting stats?? I certainly hope not.

I’m having the same issue currently, hoping someone can help us out.

same here. was gold 1 in breakout and onyx in swat. restarted the game and everything was reset to lvl 1. wtf

I’m having the same issue lost my platinum in breakout and onyx in swat and I can’t gain exp anymore? Havn’t levelled for a while and can’t see any stats, kind of a bs glitch if you ask me would like it fixed ASAP

from what im seeing, everyone who got onyx in one of the playlists is experiencing stat resets

It isn’t related to achieving onyx.

I hadn’t gotten a rank in any playlist yet but now all my stats are gone and I’m back to experience level 1.

I also got put to ZERO REQ points.

I have restarted the console, the game, etc, to no avail.

Pretty poor from 343.

EDIT: And now it just randomly fixed after restarting my console about 6 times.
I guess the solution is to just restart a million times until it works

Also got Onyx in swat, next game reset. gg

Got onyx in Swat and now its gone, what the hell! Dont really care if i don’t get anything, i just want my rank back!

> 2533274832562617;6:
> It isn’t related to achieving onyx.
>
> I hadn’t gotten a rank in any playlist yet but now all my stats are gone and I’m back to experience level 1.
>
> I also got put to ZERO REQ points.
>
> I have restarted the console, the game, etc, to no avail.
>
> Pretty poor from 343.
>
> EDIT: And now it just randomly fixed after restarting my console about 6 times.
> I guess the solution is to just restart a million times until it works

Still haven’t seen mine return yet. restarted game and console multiple times. I guess i will just wait a little longer

im having this problem, and yes i got onyx in swat. i hope this gets fixed

I’ve also had this happen, shortly after receiving onyx in free for all. I had a diamond 2 in team slayer plus nearly 1000 kills in warzone, all reset. Please fix this 343

same here

I have had all my stats and req points reset since Saturday. I have rebooted and unplug many time but still nothing. I can’t even view my service record on way point or join companies.

same problem lost all REQ points and my ranks -___- Was onyx as well.

me too.
I was silver 3 in slayer with like 4000 req points and I became nothing with all my points washed away!!!
wtf!!!

did it wipe out all our unlocks too?
I haven’t checked yet.

Did this issue go away?

Issue is still there. Although rebooting the game (not the console), got stats to update.