Halo 5 app?

Does anyone know if there is going to be a standalone app, where u can manage your spartan company, reqs, personalization, etc.
That would be very cool and covinient.

I would be down for that! Although chances are it wouldn’t come to Windows Phone even though it’s owned by Microsoft… Sad day…

Maybe integrate it into Halo Channel or bring back Waypoint?

That would be pretty cool to have, don’t see why this isn’t already a thing yet.

Never know, I think they just added the halo channel app to windows phones. Anything is possible. Hope this happens.

That’s true. It would be cool to be able to check your REQ packs, switch up your armor, that sort of thing while sitting bored in class.

Definitely would be very cool to have, be able to manage your stuff on the go so its ready when you get down to play

There used to be a Halo Waypoint app, I still have it on my phone. It no longer works, but I’d really like to see another one for all of these new features. It would make managing your company, and customizing your spartan so much easier.

> 2533275003833492;8:
> There used to be a Halo Waypoint app, I still have it on my phone. It no longer works, but I’d really like to see another one for all of these new features. It would make managing your company, and customizing your spartan so much easier.

I hope someone with 343 has already thought of this and is working on it. This would be very helpful. I use to love the old waypoint app, being able to view my spartan and stats.