Halo 5- Anyone else bored?

Halo 5 just doesn’t feel like it has the replay value of previous Halos (Reach and 3 specifically) for multiplayer.

I think the reason most people return is to grind for armor, as there are few game modes in Custom Games designed for actual fun (Infection would solve this problem)

I try to keep playing it because I want the new weapon REQs but I get bored after playing like 2 or 3 games usually. Also opening REQ packs and getting emblems is a pain in the -Yoink-. Like why are those even something you have to unlock through REQ packs?

Not at all and in done with reqs currently.

ive been enjoying it

I’m not. I normally only play enough to get the two daily win packs and unlock one gold, but that’s because of time/life, not boredom. I still play a ton on the weekends when I’m free.

No. Because I’ve just started playing it again after a month hiatus.
If you’re bored just play something else for awhile. I’ve been jumping back and forth with Division, Pokken and Hyrule Warriors

Nah I’m enjoying it. I’ve always preferred slayer and objective game modes to casual game modes.

I miss the classic game modes that kept me playing Halo CE through Halo 4 for hours/month.

Weekend and weekly play lists just annoy me and make me put the game up for a few when they are gone.

I would stick with it more if they had more emblems/armors that were skilled based rather than just dumb luck in the Req system

> 2533274793694489;9:
> I would stick with it more if they had more emblems/armors that were skilled based rather than just dumb luck in the Req system

Most of the emblems are commendation based, aren’t they?

I get bored of H5 because there isn’t much variety to the maps or the gameplay. Warzone is too repetitive and Arena has some horrendous maps which are worsened by the presence of power weapons. It would be nice to have Warzone maps without armories and bases to use for CTF, Race, KoTH and other game types.

I am because it has gotten repetitive and boring… Few game modes and so few maps you get stuck playing the same ones again and again. I grind for a bit and open three gold packs and im done for the day. Havent had fun in this game really, except for some fiesta matches.

Kind of, I have everything, just been kind of grinding for max level, but with the servers the way they are I’ve just been so burned by this game.

I think the skill gap is very rewarding. There’s always a better play or 1v1 etc that I can do, so getting better each time I play keeps it fresh for me even in the original maps and game types.

> 2533274842298668;12:
> I am because it has gotten repetitive and boring… Few game modes and so few maps you get stuck playing the same ones again and again. I grind for a bit and open three gold packs and im done for the day. Havent had fun in this game really, except for some fiesta matches.

yeah maps I can understand but why the lack of game modes/play lists?

I enjoy it. But not as much as I did at release. They are beginning to be in need of an update with nothing but gametypes. I wouldn’t be upset if there were no new Reqs.

I can only play on weekends. Getting through the week is pretty rough. I’m loving Halo 5.

> 2533274818737568;1:
> Halo 5 just doesn’t feel like it has the replay value of previous Halos (Reach and 3 specifically) for multiplayer.
>
> I think the reason most people return is to grind for armor, as there are few game modes in Custom Games designed for actual fun (Infection would solve this problem)

Once my company has the helmet, I plan on taking a long break from H5 as there isn’t much entertainment value outside of Griffball and WZA. The company I’m in is the only reason i play currently.

Nope. Not bored over here.

I have played tons of different online titles, but since Halo 5 came out, I have not touched any other. So no I am not bored at all.