Halo 5 Angry Joe review: 6/10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahRDm9Bwlyc

Angry joe gave halo 5 a 6/10 which I think is spot on, he stated that it will possibly get a 7/10 once BTB, forge and the free maps release. What are your thoughts?

It’s his opinion. I couldn’t put a number on Halo 5, I’d just say it is a bit of a mixed bag.

> 2533274812652989;2:
> It’s his opinion. I couldn’t put a number on Halo 5, I’d just say it is a bit of a mixed bag.

I was thinking maybe a 5/10 but I’d give it a 6/10 too

My opinion of Joe is he’s an idiot that shouldn’t review games. He could have given it a 10/10 and I would have given zero -Yoinks!-. He is a laughable reviewer who uses getting mad to get views. Almost exactly like Bdobbins

I agree with that. I just am not crazy about the new game type warzone and the whole multiplayer is based around it. I mean some people really like warzone but I hate it. I’m always getting wrecked by people who have better requisitions. I miss halo reach. Everybody starts out even no matter what game type. On arena I have like a 2.0 KD ratio and on warzone I’ll have like 6 kills and 20 deaths everytime. And yes I also miss BTB.

> 2533275006846402;4:
> My opinion of Joe is he’s an idiot that shouldn’t review games. He could have given it a 10/10 and I would have given zero -Yoinks!-. He is a laughable reviewer who uses getting mad to get views. Almost exactly like Bdobbins

Yeah I dont really care what Angry Joe says at all anyways. Hate his stuff. He’s about as annoying as PewDiePie

yes he is theatrical but he does hold valid points.

i have only seen 1 or 2 of his reviews. usually they are spot on.

part of the problem with reviewers these days is that they cannot succeed without the lowest common denominator behavior and antics.

its something you can blame Youtube for.

If it is a game that makes me come back to play it again the next day then its a good game in my books

Am I the first to ask: “So what?”

Numbers are weird. I like Conan Obriens rating system.

> 2533275006846402;4:
> My opinion of Joe is he’s an idiot that shouldn’t review games. He could have given it a 10/10 and I would have given zero -Yoinks!-. He is a laughable reviewer who uses getting mad to get views. Almost exactly like Bdobbins

This. His gripes for Halo 5 are hardly indicative of Halo. Most of his complaints are focused towards the video game industry as a whole. Impossible for him to rate Halo 5 he same as Destiny.

I’ve watched his so called “reviews”, guy doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about

> 2533274812652989;2:
> It’s his opinion. I couldn’t put a number on Halo 5, I’d just say it is a bit of a mixed bag.

I agree.
Req packs make the balance of war zone wonky…fun but wonky.
I prefer arena myself…A lot more balanced and fun.
Although I agree with Joe on the whole why couldn’t there be armors for beating the game on legendary or getting all skulls thing. Because that is really the only reason why I would do it.

> 2533275006846402;4:

That is your opinion, no one is calling you an idiot for stating your opinion, you shouldn’t call others idiots for stating theirs, you agree with them good you don’t then good too.

You actually think AJ is a serious reviewer?
The fact that the thing he was the most butthurt about was the REQ system is amazingly amusing. 6/10 mainly because of transactions?

By that same logic, Mass Effect 3 doesn’t deserve more than a 5…

I think Angry Joe takes his time to read forum posts, make a video reflecting these posts and then profits.

Wouldn’t trust his review on anything really.

> 2533274950073148;5:
> I agree with that. I just am not crazy about the new game type warzone and the whole multiplayer is based around it. I mean some people really like warzone but I hate it. I’m always getting wrecked by people who have better requisitions. I miss halo reach. Everybody starts out even no matter what game type. On arena I have like a 2.0 KD ratio and on warzone I’ll have like 6 kills and 20 deaths everytime. And yes I also miss BTB.

You have a 1.09 k/d…

There are valid points, you have to look at it like “the game would of been so much better” its true though and if you can’t understand that then why not criticize Halo for its faults compared to what you expected.

I like watching Angry Joe, I don’t agree with him all the time though which is the wonders of opinions. I won’t say he is wrong, but I don’t agree with everything. Personally I would give it a 7 to 7.5/10

Don’t fall for it he’s in it for the money,and now if you watch there are 4 of them and the fat git with the beard just sits there playing with his beard or glasses.