Halo 5 and the flood

What do you think?

Judging from Escalation(I think?) The Spirit of Fire holding Flood aboard and it being rescued could cause reason for the Flood to return. Would there be a new Gravemind?

I liked the flood

added a bit of suspense to the game

As long as they don’t play anything like Halo 3’s version, i’m all for it. Also, hopefully they get a better introduction than Halo 4’s underwhelming handling of the Covenant.

I didn’t like the flood forms in Halo 3 since they changed into those weird long range versions which bugged me but at least it wasn’t as bad as the redesigned Halo 4 version where they looked nothing like the Flood since h4 made them look like Nemesis had a kid. I’m mainly hoping they redesign the covenant to be faithful to the original designs in Halo 5. Hopefully there inspired by the Halo 1/2 flood.

> 2533274829873463;5:
> I didn’t like the flood forms in Halo 3 since they changed into those weird long range versions which bugged me but at least it wasn’t as bad as the redesigned Halo 4 version where they looked nothing like the Flood since h4 made them look like Nemesis had a kid.

They did that so that the hitboxes worked. Can you imagine trying to play a balanced match with H3 Combat forms? Shambling all over the place, heads lolling about, making it either impossible or too easy to get headshots… It would be a nightmare.