Halo 5 and 6 release years announced?

Does anyone know if they’ve announced the release years for Halo 5 and 6 yet? I could swear that they said something along the lines of “And with Halo 5 and 6 coming out in 2014 and 2016, the future of Halo is set” at E3 or somewhere. I have this distinct memory of them giving the release years in passing but I can’t find anything on it and I’m starting to think I’m just crazy. Has anyone else heard anything on this?

I’m betting on 2015 and 2018. Halo games usually have 3 year development cycles, and especially when they’re working on completely new hardware, it’ll take more time to fine-tune and polish things.

Well that’s not true this just happened o Halo 2 and 3 because non ones knew that Halo would be famous then o Halo 3 was the changed between the Xbox and 360

> I’m betting on 2015 and 2018. Halo games usually have 3 year development cycles, and especially when they’re working on completely new hardware, it’ll take more time to fine-tune and polish things.

I know they usually are on a 3 year dev cycle but they usually don’t announce sequels in advance, either. And I’m not really talking about speculation. I’m talking about me having this distinct memory of them officially stating the release years for the trilogy and I want to know if anyone else can confirm that. But I do distinctly remember thinking when they said it (if they said it) that the dev cycle was shorter than it has been traditionally. That’s why I was thinking it was 2 year cycles for the new trilogy.

> Well that’s not true this just happened o Halo 2 and 3 because non ones knew that Halo would be famous then o Halo 3 was the changed between the Xbox and 360

That was just complete nonsense man. Proof read.

So no one else has heard anything about this?