Halo 5 Alpha Footage?

Found this footage of Battlesnipe playing Slayer on what looks like pre-Beta version of Pegasus. You can see that 343i has made significant changes to the scale and size of the map; a whole section of the map has been removed. Among other things, the audio clips have been changed, including the headshot “hit” audio sample. Also. the radar range is larger, and the player indicator has a triangle under it when another player is at different elevation. I can’t believe they removed that…

Halo 5 Pegasus - Pro Player Ninja [Battlesnipe]

yeah this is beta footage. from when they did beta last winter

> 2533274848562138;1:
> Found this footage of Battlesnipe playing Slayer on what looks like pre-Beta version of Pegasus. You can see that 343i has made significant changes to the scale and size of the map; a whole section of the map has been removed. Among other things, the audio clips have been changed, including the headshot “hit” audio sample. Also. the radar range is larger, and the player indicator has a triangle under it when another player is at different elevation. I can’t believe they removed that…
>
> Halo 5 Pegasus - Pro Player Ninja [Battlesnipe]

The beta from winter last year :)…I never un-installed that actually…

Wow, the BR was soooo beautiful in the beta. With the black and orange ammo counter. It felt so real. Now we have this yellow…damn. I miss the beta BR :frowning: