Halo 5 Added to MCC

The question is short and simple, should 343 keep adding games to the MCC to combine the populations of past games into one central area? I would hope so, like they are doing with ODST, its very possible to add more games to the collection. It would be nice to see after the release of Halo 6 (or some other title) they would add halo 5 as a part of the collection. This would turn the collection into a central Halo hub rather than letting it be forgotten with each release of another game. Im very curious to see if Reach is going to be added to MCC and maybe in the distant future Halo 5. What do you think 343 should do about maintaining populations in the all the halo games to come, keep them separate or add them to the disk through transactions of some nature?

> 2533274793135456;1:
> The question is short and simple, should 343 keep adding games to the MCC to combine the populations of past games into one central area? I would hope so, like they are doing with ODST, its very possible to add more games to the collection. It would be nice to see after the release of Halo 6 (or some other title) they would add halo 5 as a part of the collection. This would turn the collection into a central Halo hub rather than letting it be forgotten with each release of another game. Im very curious to see if Reach is going to be added to MCC and maybe in the distant future Halo 5. What do you think 343 should do about maintaining populations in the all the halo games to come, keep them separate or add them to the disk through transactions of some nature?

Don’t think so. They already said that Halo 5 is going maximize the Xbone’s assets, so adding it to MCC is going to be pretty much impossible

What do you mean, exactly?

> 2533274953123640;3:
> What do you mean, exactly?

Should 343 add Halo 5 to the MCC after (x) amount of years to keep people playing it, and to prevent the population to decline in the Master Chief Collection?

> 2533274793135456;4:
> > 2533274953123640;3:
> > What do you mean, exactly?
>
>
> Should 343 add Halo 5 to the MCC after (x) amount of years to keep people playing it, and to prevent the population to decline in the Master Chief Collection?

IDK, what do you mean by “add”?

> 2533274867157068;2:
> > 2533274793135456;1:
> > The question is short and simple, should 343 keep adding games to the MCC to combine the populations of past games into one central area? I would hope so, like they are doing with ODST, its very possible to add more games to the collection. It would be nice to see after the release of Halo 6 (or some other title) they would add halo 5 as a part of the collection. This would turn the collection into a central Halo hub rather than letting it be forgotten with each release of another game. Im very curious to see if Reach is going to be added to MCC and maybe in the distant future Halo 5. What do you think 343 should do about maintaining populations in the all the halo games to come, keep them separate or add them to the disk through transactions of some nature?
>
>
> Don’t think so. They already said that Halo 5 is going maximize the Xbone’s assets, so adding it to MCC is going to be pretty much impossible

I would believe that it would be possible considering the game would only run when you are playing it. It wouldn’t be running halo 5 all the time, the menu would just connect the game to the others like it does with Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4. I don’t think the xbox one would have difficulties running the collection with halo 5 on it.

Not sure it would be possible, adding another campaign isn’t that tough a task compared to this, and I’d imagine it’s taken them quite a while to get it working, but if they were to add a whole new game, with all of those new features to match the experience of those on the standalone game? I think it would be a bigger task than you are making it out to be.

> 2533274953123640;5:
> > 2533274793135456;4:
> > > 2533274953123640;3:
> > > What do you mean, exactly?
> >
> >
> > Should 343 add Halo 5 to the MCC after (x) amount of years to keep people playing it, and to prevent the population to decline in the Master Chief Collection?
>
>
> IDK, what do you mean by “add”?

About the same way they are adding ODST to the collection after almost 6 years, should they do the same with Halo 5 in 4-6 years to prevent the same population splitting we had in Halo 3, reach, and halo 4

I’d expect an element of cross over content in between the HMCC and H5G, but it will likely be cosmetic things like armor or name plates.

It would be nice to have Halo 5 launchable from the MCC UI so it all feels unified. To do this they need to fix the current UI first. Even if that means an overhaul.

I love the idea of having all my Halo games under one ecosystem. I do believe this is possible, but it would only work with digital copies. Let us use a single UI to launch any Halo game.
Siilar to what Halo channel attempts to do but with a more Halo MCC look to it

wat

No? It’s a standalone game and should probably stay that way… MCC is big enough already.

> 2533274945679983;11:
> I love the idea of having all my Halo games under one ecosystem. I do believe this is possible, but it would only work with digital copies. Let us use a single UI to launch any Halo game.
> Siilar to what Halo channel attempts to do but with a more Halo MCC look to it

Exactly what I was thinking, this would help keep halo fans of all halo games to stay in one unified place.

The ecosystem barely works to begin with, and since we don’t currently have the option to download each title individually it would just make the download time for a new user ridiculously large. Really, if given the option I would’ve saved space and simply never installed the Halo 4 portion of the MCC. I’m sure there’s Halo 5 fans that would say the same about some of the older games.

I think the MCC is a cool concept don’t get me wrong, but the execution of it is just so bad that it’s simply not feasible to add anything more to it.

No I don’t want it added to the Halo: MCC because then the multiplayer will be mixed in with all the other games in all the playlists. You want to play Team Objective Halo 5, but you’ll have to roll the dice hoping you won’t get any other of the Halo games.

Halo 5: Guardians should be separate.