Halo 5 Abilties

Are these abilities what you have and can be used at all times or do you pick which one you would like to use? I personally don’t like it if you have all these abilities which will get annoying at times. The thruster pack is cool but for a player to just thrust around and have a chance to avoid a death, in which they would have failed to do if they didn’t have that ability. Also the ground pound, is that a chargeable ability and will it be usable upon spawn every time. It just seems a way to easy to get kills with that and seems hard to avoid for the player who is targeted to be smashed. I just think for matchmaking (in the full game) it does not need some of the abilities to be usable. I know 343 put a lot of work into this game and I appreciate that but I hope they will really listen to players opinions and feedback during the BETA and will remove certain things that majority of players don’t want in matchmaking or in the game as a whole.

> 2533274824216729;1:
> I hope they will really listen to players opinions and feedback during the BETA and will remove certain things that majority of players don’t want in matchmaking or in the game as a whole.

The only way to gather that data would be to have in-game polls that force people to vote on whether they like the new changes, which has never ever happened in the history of all Halo betas.

All of these abilities are base player traits. Anyone can use them at any given time.

Given that we have a Beta coming this December, I’m pretty sure we can balance them out. Although, The game is an Arena shooter through and through. Perhaps it’s our job to learn these new abilities instead of shunning them.