Halo 5 a possible future feature!

Okay before I start, this thread is directed towards 343 themselves. 343, you have a goldmine right under your feet! I’m sure by now you know of the projectile swapping glitch in Forge, DO NOT PATCH THIS! My friends and I LOVE IT for custom game nights, it’s the exact kind of chaos we need in Halo 5 to make it truly feel special again, so please 343 I beg of you, make this a permanent custom game/forge compatible feature! Now I know this would definately cause problems for matchmaking, but the simple solution is this: Don’t accept maps into matchmaking using this glitch/possible feature. That way us custom gamers can keep the chaos and tell our friends to get Halo 5, seriously 343, if you let this glitch/possible feature stay around, you’ll be making more sales on Halo 5 than pre-order/launch, it would be the first step to making a PC level Halo game! Not to mention if you implement this feature into Forge/Customs in Halo 6 at launch, the hype for customs would guarantee you much more pre-orders than Halo 5 because the Halo modders from PC will start to gain an interest in the Xbox versions, making an even bigger and better community. Please 343 if you’re reading this don’t remove this miracle gametype you’ve given us. Until Warzone Firefight and this Glitch I thought Halo 5 was dead, but MAN did you guys pull through in the end! Sure I gripe here and there, and not in the most civil of manners, I’d like to apologize if you’ve read any of my gripe posts as well, it takes time to get used to change. But once again I beg of you, for lack of a better term, please do NOT remove this projectile swapping goodness, also perhaps make it a Forge feature in a future update, like the update that’ll have the rest of the reqs, that’d be the best surprise!

Tom French has confirmed that the glitch is indeed here to stay: http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/683097/Halo-5-Warzone-update-Xbox-One-DLC

theres a thread about this literually below this one…

> 2533274887340269;2:
> Tom French has confirmed that the glitch is indeed here to stay: http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/683097/Halo-5-Warzone-update-Xbox-One-DLC

Where exactly did he say this? I just checked it out and couldn’t find his confirmation.