Halo 5 a little more hardcore

In my opinion Halo 5 needs to be a little more “hardcore”.
These are the things that 343i should implement:

• Remove hitmarkers. - Increase spartan’s health. - Hide the marker of the power weapons when you are far from them. Only can see the marker when you’re close to them (like Halo 2 anniversary). - [EDIT 1] Remove the granade indicator. This will increase the skill because you have the thrusters to dogde them and when you have a indicator on where the granade is, it is easy for you to not get kill by them. - [EDIT 2] Remove the replay after death cam completly because with killcams “T-bagging” people doesn’t make any sense. - [EDIT 3] Remove the Arena’s intros and outros. Keep listening to the fans 343i that want to help you make this game an excelent Halo game!

I think the game is already hardcore with like Warzone. But what you mentioned it true. They should do those things to the game make it more “hardcore”.

> 2533274977774407;1:
> In my opinion Halo 5 needs to be a little more “hardcore”.
> These are the things that 343i should implement:
>
> - Remove hitmarkers. Nope sorry but this needs for the majority of weapons as online is unpredictable and it also help people who are colour blind etc.
> - Increase spartan’s health. This would be bad with sprint and evade etc it would just prolong battles and make it easier for people to run away it is balanced well as it stands now.
> - Hide the marker of the power weapons when you are far from them. Only can see the marker when you’re close to them (like Halo 2 anniversary). This I agree with make it happen 343.
> - [EDITED] Remove the granade indicator. This will increase the skill because you have the thrusters to dogde them and when you have a indicator on where the granade is, it is easy for you to not get kill by them. **Again I agree with this it should also apply to rockets and other weaponry that uses explosive rounds you shouldn’t be able to use explosives to see round corners.**Keep listening to the fans 343i that want to help you make this game an excelent Halo game!

> 2533274977774407;1:
> In my opinion Halo 5 needs to be a little more “hardcore”.
> These are the things that 343i should implement:
>
> - Remove hitmarkers.
> - Increase spartan’s health.
> - Hide the marker of the power weapons when you are far from them. Only can see the marker when you’re close to them (like Halo 2 anniversary).
> - [EDITED] Remove the granade indicator. This will increase the skill because you have the thrusters to dogde them and when you have a indicator on where the granade is, it is easy for you to not get kill by them.
> Keep listening to the fans 343i that want to help you make this game an excelent Halo game!

The only thing I agree with is the grenade indicator. It seems that with thruster and the grenade indicator evading nades might be too easy. But the fact that I don’t remember it being this way in the beta and that I trust 343 to do a good job balancing everything, I’m sure it’ll be fine. If anything maybe it means using grenades will take more skill which I welcome.