Halo 5 343 replacing halo community

Okay I know somebody is going to be like ohh your only 15 and yes, yes I am but I am just as much as a halo fan as everyone else I played halo 2 ivory tower and sidewinder on the original xbox with my cousin when I was about 7 or maybe even 6 we stayed up to 12 which for me at the time was -Yoink- and I fell in love with the game. Halo 5’s new mechanics is too much change and It looks like halo making another terrible attempt to backstab it’s loyal community and attract 10 year old CoD kids with ADHD who need a fast paced game all this stuff is too much complication it upsets the balance of grenades guns and melee and the location of a power weapons along with a timer is just wrong players should remember the time and be aware of the clock and location of the power weapon I should be rewarded for knowing spawns and playing the game some new player should not be able to get the power weapon faster than me what made the halo community great is the learning curve, you have to fall in love with the game and everything about the game and have the perseverance to conquer that learning curve in MP that is why halo fans are like a close knit community regardless of opinion compared to CoD , Battlefield this game is 343 doing a cash grab trying to make halo have a larger community instead of a better community sadly yes all those original fans like my cousin have gone on to have lives and can no longer have the time to play halo 343 instead of trying to slightly build up a great community is evidently trying to make a larger and more -Yoink- community I will play the beta and still get MCC(and if they F that up I will bust my foot so far up Frankie’s -Yoink-) but from watching it now It is made for a faster generation of Kids with a short attention span people wake up 343 needs to know we are not fooled by their plans to replace us MCC will be the last halo game made for halo fans. 343 did custom loadouts in halo 4 to try and bring in young kids. they are clearly coping and pasting from CoD advanced warfare and their exo suit whatever the hell they call it. We used to PRIDE ourselves on having OTHER games copy us now WE copy them we either Boycott this game and let 343 fall flat on their face like they did with halo 4 no new kids no new halo fans a terrible game or we can be foolish and not recognize this is the beginning of the fans vs the developers and while they control the game we control their income and profit and money always have the upper hand.

So much sense with this post, respect.

> 2533274935740853;2:
> So much sense with this post, respect.

Sense requires no bias and objectionably, this post had neither, it was just a normal rant nothing more nothing less.

RRRUUUUUUUUNNNN OOOOOOONNNNN SSSSEEEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTEEEEEENNNNCCCCEEEEE!!!

I was actually impressed with what I saw. My biggest gripe is how there’s so many bleeps and bloops whenever you perform an action or shoot.

Why would I boycott a game that looks fun? Obviously I’m going to need to play the beta to get a feel for the gameplay.Please at least try the game before decrying it as the worst thing since sliced -Yoink!- on rye. I gave that much of a chance to Halo 4 before not enjoying it as a game.

> 2533274871484132;1:
> Okay I know somebody is going to be like ohh your only 15 and yes, yes I am but I am just as much as a halo fan as everyone else I played halo 2 ivory tower and sidewinder on the original xbox with my cousin when I was about 7 or maybe even 6 we stayed up to 12 which for me at the time was -Yoink- and I fell in love with the game. Halo 5’s new mechanics is too much change and It looks like halo making another terrible attempt to backstab it’s loyal community and attract 10 year old CoD kids with ADHD who need a fast paced game all this stuff is too much complication it upsets the balance of grenades guns and melee and the location of a power weapons along with a timer is just wrong players should remember the time and be aware of the clock and location of the power weapon I should be rewarded for knowing spawns and playing the game some new player should not be able to get the power weapon faster than me what made the halo community great is the learning curve, you have to fall in love with the game and everything about the game and have the perseverance to conquer that learning curve in MP that is why halo fans are like a close knit community regardless of opinion compared to CoD , Battlefield this game is 343 doing a cash grab trying to make halo have a larger community instead of a better community sadly yes all those original fans like my cousin have gone on to have lives and can no longer have the time to play halo 343 instead of trying to slightly build up a great community is evidently trying to make a larger and more -Yoink- community I will play the beta and still get MCC(and if they F that up I will bust my foot so far up Frankie’s -Yoink-) but from watching it now It is made for a faster generation of Kids with a short attention span people wake up 343 needs to know we are not fooled by their plans to replace us MCC will be the last halo game made for halo fans. 343 did custom loadouts in halo 4 to try and bring in young kids. they are clearly coping and pasting from CoD advanced warfare and their exo suit whatever the hell they call it. We used to PRIDE ourselves on having OTHER games copy us now WE copy them we either Boycott this game and let 343 fall flat on their face like they did with halo 4 no new kids no new halo fans a terrible game or we can be foolish and not recognize this is the beginning of the fans vs the developers and while they control the game we control their income and profit and money always have the upper hand.

Preach my man Preach

> 2533274871484132;1:
> Okay I know somebody is going to be like ohh your only 15 and yes, yes I am but I am just as much as a halo fan as everyone else I played halo 2 ivory tower and sidewinder on the original xbox with my cousin when I was about 7 or maybe even 6 we stayed up to 12 which for me at the time was -Yoink- and I fell in love with the game. Halo 5’s new mechanics is too much change and It looks like halo making another terrible attempt to backstab it’s loyal community and attract 10 year old CoD kids with ADHD who need a fast paced game all this stuff is too much complication it upsets the balance of grenades guns and melee and the location of a power weapons along with a timer is just wrong players should remember the time and be aware of the clock and location of the power weapon I should be rewarded for knowing spawns and playing the game some new player should not be able to get the power weapon faster than me what made the halo community great is the learning curve, you have to fall in love with the game and everything about the game and have the perseverance to conquer that learning curve in MP that is why halo fans are like a close knit community regardless of opinion compared to CoD , Battlefield this game is 343 doing a cash grab trying to make halo have a larger community instead of a better community sadly yes all those original fans like my cousin have gone on to have lives and can no longer have the time to play halo 343 instead of trying to slightly build up a great community is evidently trying to make a larger and more -Yoink- community I will play the beta and still get MCC(and if they F that up I will bust my foot so far up Frankie’s -Yoink-) but from watching it now It is made for a faster generation of Kids with a short attention span people wake up 343 needs to know we are not fooled by their plans to replace us MCC will be the last halo game made for halo fans. 343 did custom loadouts in halo 4 to try and bring in young kids. they are clearly coping and pasting from CoD advanced warfare and their exo suit whatever the hell they call it. We used to PRIDE ourselves on having OTHER games copy us now WE copy them we either Boycott this game and let 343 fall flat on their face like they did with halo 4 no new kids no new halo fans a terrible game or we can be foolish and not recognize this is the beginning of the fans vs the developers and while they control the game we control their income and profit and money always have the upper hand.

C’mon, man. Sentences. Paragraphs. Work with me here.