Halo 4s soundtrack connections in game

This is by far my favorite track from any game…ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDGj0aTKCJc&feature=plcp

But the name and the tone that song sets,maybe it will be played when the ancient evil is “Revived” I don’t think this will be played for the didact,why?,because the didact is being “Awoken” from his sleep in the cryptum.While a precursor aphem might be revived.Could this be a possible link to the campaign?.Sorry if this ends up being another one of my ridiculous threads.

Usually the OST tracks are in order of when they appear. So if this is in chronological order, it would be played near the end due to the fact it’s track 14.

> Usually the OST tracks are in order of when they appear. So if this is in chronological order, it would be played near the end due to the fact it’s track 14.

So,reviving a precursor near the end of the game,seems perfect.

[deleted]

> > Usually the OST tracks are in order of when they appear. So if this is in chronological order, it would be played near the end due to the fact it’s track 14.
>
> So,reviving a precursor near the end of the game,seems perfect.

I am going to say that at that part they should be reviving the didact. But that is only one of the many possibilities of what that soundtrack should express. All I know for sure is that something important(and likely bad) will be happening at that point.

> > > Usually the OST tracks are in order of when they appear. So if this is in chronological order, it would be played near the end due to the fact it’s track 14.
> >
> > So,reviving a precursor near the end of the game,seems perfect.
>
> Others saw it as reviving the Didact as a means of seeking his help. Speculation is fun.

I was thinking that to but,he isn’t really dead,because the cryptum is basically sleeping and self reflection so that’s why I chose it as awakening rather then revival.

> I was thinking that to but,he isn’t really dead,because the cryptum is basically sleeping and self reflection so that’s why I chose it as awakening rather then revival.

Apologies if this comes off rude, but have you read Halo: Cryptum? Being placed into a Cryptum completes mummifies the occupant. When the Didact is first revealed to Bornstellar he is “curled up like some monstrous, wrinkled embryo, it resembled a great corpse shriveled by time - mummified.”

Later, “As a full-rate Promethean of the Warrior-Servants, the Didact, revived and uncurled, might have risen to twice my height and weighed in at four to five times my mass.”

Forerunner, do you witness this return?”
Do you witness?
Do you speak for this one about to be recalled?
Do you speak?
Do you defend the decision to bring the Didact back from ageless peace?

“To me, the shriveled body looked dead. I wondered if that meant the Didact was about to be resurrected - something I had been taught was impossible.”

Most importantly, “The Didact is unaware of this realm. Administer the reviving fluids.

Bornstellar lated concludes that the Didact is not dead - his skin is still warm. Regardless, he is instructed through the process of administering the red and blue reviving fluids. He then has to lift and stretch the Didact’s limbs until they took on a different sheen and a kind of suppleness returned. He completes the restoration process and the Didact is finally revived. It is clear that when exiled into a Cryptum, the Cryptum removes the life force of the occupant in order to reach this state of suspended animation and endless meditation and peace. The occupant is still alive but in the most fragile of states - completely mummified.

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that the Revival OST is played when reviving the Didact. Also, your reasoning is flawed. The Precursors do not need revival. When they arrive, they will arrive in force and horror.