halo 4's remade map. (vote)

I have no proof on what it may be. I am simply curious which map out of the 3 would you like to see as the remade map for BTB?

EDIT: Seeing as how i can’t edit the pole (or i can’t figure out how) If you think its more likely to be something else that is not in the pole please post what you think it is and why.

derelict
relic
death island

are my guesses at this point.

Poll plox?

Edit: Nvm.

Ill vote once the polls up :), but im betting on it being Relic, or Containment, even though Terminal is my favorite Halo map in general, just not sure how well it would fit into Halo 4 as far as theme.

> derelict
> relic
> death island
>
> are my guesses at this point.

I’m hoping for valhalla. But i won’t be dissapointed if it turned out to be sandtrap.

A Sandtrap/sandbox mix please, I know it can be doable.

My top three most possible maps are:

Sandtrap
Relic
Terminal

With Relic being my most likely candidate.

> Ill vote once the polls up :), but im betting on it being Relic, or Containment, even though Terminal is my favorite Halo map in general, just not sure how well it would fit into Halo 4 as far as theme.

Yeah the site makes you post before the poll goes up. Rather silly but it should be up now. A fellow terminal lover huh? Never hear of those. Ive always had a weakness for maps on space stations. or out in space in general.

Why is there no option for sidewinder?

Your poll is flawed

/thread

> A Sandtrap/sandbox mix please, I know it can be doable.

Best BTB experience i can remember happened on sandtrap CTF BTB. twards the end of the match we ended up chasing the enemies elephant base with ours to make a quick last minute cap. Many boarding parties happened.

> Why is there no option for sidewinder?
>
> Your poll is flawed
>
> /thread

i Posted up the options to be either the mostly likely to be the remake or the most talked about. Your the first to mention sidewinder. Sorry.

> > Why is there no option for sidewinder?
> >
> > Your poll is flawed
> >
> > /thread
>
> i Posted up the options to be either the mostly likely to be the remake or the most talked about. Your the first to mention sidewinder. Sorry.

Most likely?
We know this, the remake will contain:

Water

It’s outdoors

It’s big

It has buildings.

Sidewinder has:

Snow and water

It’s outside

It’s friggin huge

It has buildings.

And if you hung around more sidewinder has been mentioned by serious vets in nearly ever thread since the official announcement of a remake shipping with the game.

what about burial bounds, it matches all descriptions =

> > > Why is there no option for sidewinder?
> > >
> > > Your poll is flawed
> > >
> > > /thread
> >
> > i Posted up the options to be either the mostly likely to be the remake or the most talked about. Your the first to mention sidewinder. Sorry.
>
> Most likely?
> We know this, the remake will contain:
>
> Water
>
> It’s outdoors
>
> It’s big
>
> It has buildings.
>
> Sidewinder has:
>
> Snow and water
>
> It’s outside
>
> It’s friggin huge
>
> It has buildings.
>
> And if you hung around more sidewinder has been mentioned by serious vets in nearly ever thread since the official announcement of a remake shipping with the game.

Well i’m only able to get on at night due to my work life. And i haven’t seen it in any thread ive read. even the few break down threads like a 3 legged goat’s.

> what about burial bounds, it matches all descriptions =

ive only been able to read a few threads on the remake thus far. I’m sorry. i don’t think i can edit the pole. Il re edit the OP though.

NONE OF THE ABOVE. My vote goes to Terminal!

Valhalla or Sandtrap

More for Valhalla !!!