Halo 4's Music

If the music featured in the Halo 4 ViDoc really does come from the actual game then I must say I’m already impressed. I’ve had that song stuck in my head all day and I think it would be pretty awesome if 343i let us have a copy of it to download in the next OHI. Pretty please :slight_smile:

I definitely dig the new music. What I like about it is the fact that it actually fits the whole vibe of wonder and exploration. I just imagined first stepping down on the planet and the music playing. It’s amazing.

I want to hear more! >(

:smiley:

The music from the ViDoc has been confirmed that it is part of the soundtrack, and it does sound amazing.

Marty’s amazing, but after what I’ve been hearing, I’m not missing him one bit.

I would like to hear some new music, under the condition of course that the original Halo theme by Marty O’Donnell will still be there. (Since there were singing monks at the end of the teaser I’m assuming it will be though). Also hoping that Jeff Steitzer returns as the voice of Halo matchmaking.

the song has been stuck in my head since the first time i listened to it.

So glad to see others appreciating how superb the music was in the video. I can’t stop listening to the first minute or so of the video, the music is so amazing! It’s sad, but mysterious, that’s the only way I can describe it.

I cannot wait to hear the full song! :slight_smile:

> The music from the ViDoc has been confirmed that it is part of the soundtrack, and it does sound amazing.
>
> Marty’s amazing, but after what I’ve been hearing, I’m not missing him one bit.

I agree. I’d love to have Marty work as well as this new guy and see what they come up with combined!

It was great. Did anyone else get goosebumps at 0:50 when that alien sounding music played, and we got out first glimpse of halo 4. It was so INCREDIBLE. Thats the kind of music i imagine hearing when Chief sets foot on the legendary planet for the first time and the world opens up around in, possibly in a cinematic.