Halo 4's Limited Edition is an outrage!

Or at least do something. The only exclusive thing in the LE is a few pieces of paper with pretty pictures of some Spartans, everything else can be bought separately and excluding FUD, works out cheaper or the same or better value for money. By pre ordering Halo 4 standard edition you receive the 6 specializations previously thought exclusive to the LE, furthermore you can buy the season pass for Halo 4 which includes all of the map packs, included with the LE, but you get extra in game content if you buy it separately and overall it works out slightly cheaper. WHAT THE -Yoink- 3

It’s an outrage, false advertising and a mockery to the loyal Halo fans who have been with the series for years and are paying almost double for almost nothing exclusive. -Yoink- you 343.

there’s already a huge thread on this dude

This is an outrage!

> there’s already a huge thread on this dude

I know and I’ve contributed to it, but the more threads and the more the community voice their confusion and anger at 343 for false marketing and little to no exclusivity in the Halo 4 Limited Edition, the more likely they are to see sense and do something about it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Only losers and prepubescent scrubs care/waste money on special boxes and action figures, or whatever -Yoink- -Yoink- they try to bundle together.

Buy the game to play the game. Nobody cares if you are so stupid as to preorder/pay more money for the same game.

-Yoink- -Yoink-

> This is an outrage!

Exactly.

> Or at least do something. The only exclusive thing in the LE is a few pieces of paper with pretty pictures of some Spartans, everything else can be bought separately and excluding FUD, works out cheaper or the same or better value for money. By pre ordering Halo 4 standard edition you receive the 6 specializations previously thought exclusive to the LE, furthermore you can buy the season pass for Halo 4 which includes all of the map packs, included with the LE, but you get extra in game content if you buy it separately and overall it works out slightly cheaper. WHAT THE -Yoink!- 3
>
> It’s an outrage, false advertising and a mockery to the loyal Halo fans who have been with the series for years and are paying almost double for almost nothing exclusive. <mark>-Yoink!- you 343.</mark>

Microsoft*

> > there’s already a huge thread on this dude
>
> I know and I’ve contributed to it, but the more threads and the more the community voice their confusion and anger at 343 for false marketing and little to no exclusivity in the Halo 4 Limited Edition, the more likely they are to see sense and do something about it.

Except you are breaking the rules and this thread will either be locked and or merged with the others. The game has gone gold and everything is set up by the point. Posting immature comments won’t get you very far either.

No, creating more threads tends to wear on patients more than it does help the matter. One huge productive thread is better than 10 small non productive threads.

> > > there’s already a huge thread on this dude
> >
> > I know and I’ve contributed to it, but the more threads and the more the community voice their confusion and anger at 343 for false marketing and little to no exclusivity in the Halo 4 Limited Edition, the more likely they are to see sense and do something about it.
>
> Except you are breaking the rules and this thread will either be locked and or merged with the others. The game has gone gold and everything is set up by the point. Posting immature comments won’t get you very far either.

It doesn’t matter if the game has gone gold, 343 could easily issue an email with a code for extra armour sets exclusive to buyers of the Halo 4 Limited Edition or something.

> I know and I’ve contributed to it, but the more threads and the more the community voice their confusion and anger at 343 for false marketing and little to no exclusivity in the Halo 4 Limited Edition, the more likely they are to see sense and do something about it.

No. All you are doing is creating spam. You’ve contributed to the other thread so you know where to find it. Use that one and only that one please.