Halo 4's Infection even more unbalanced

The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.

Source

Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?

> The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
>
> Source
>
> Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?

Oh, you played the game already?

> > The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
> >
> > Source
> >
> > Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?
>
> Oh, you played the game already?

Time travel machine dude. Everyone on this forums has one

I don’t think it is supposed to be balanced… The humans have always had a big advantage. About your Active Camo thing, the Flood have it too. I like this new infection gametypes. It sounds pretty fun.

> > > The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
> > >
> > > Source
> > >
> > > Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?
> >
> > Oh, you played the game already?
>
> Time travel machine dude. Everyone on this forums has one

Where can I get one?

In the Flood Vision, all players are highlighted with a glowing red. So, you can see a player camping with active camo.

Zombies have camo, too. And what’s fun about zombies easily slaughtering humans right from the start? The whole point is that it’s difficult for the zombies in the beginning, but it gets slowly easier and easier as more get infected. And it’s not like it was ever made to be a competitive gametype, so balance isn’t a key issue here.

> The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
>
> Source
>

Flood have camo as well. What is your point?

I haven’t been a fan of Zombies since Halo 3 so none of this really bothers me. It was really dull in Reach, though, so hopefully it’s spiced up a bit.

I would like to address some issues with 343i by being vocal here.

If it wasn’t for the fact that players get to stat pad through infection playlists. I wouldn’t even care about it.

> > > > The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
> > > >
> > > > Source
> > > >
> > > > Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?
> > >
> > > Oh, you played the game already?
> >
> > Time travel machine dude. Everyone on this forums has one
>
> Where can I get one?

Well, it seems it all starts when you like something called: Child Online Daycare, then they give you a time machine so you can go only to play games, and come back to the forums to flame on them

If anything, its more balanced. The Flood have all sorts of new things like thrusters and camo that balance out the Human vs Flood part of it. But Humans need abilities to counter the Flood, or the Flood would be too powerful. Adding AAs like camo to the Human arsenel balances each side with unique abilities that will all contribute to survival. Camo does not grant a Human survival, not even close. He can’t move with it, and he’ll be given away eventually when the camo runs out or he is the last man.

> <mark>In the Flood Vision, all players are highlighted with a glowing red</mark>. So, you can see a player camping with active camo.

I wasn’t aware of that.

> I would like to address some issues with 343i by being vocal here.
>
> If it wasn’t for the fact that players get to stat pad through infection playlists. I wouldn’t even care about it.

You can’t stat pad anymore. They have fixed that. :3

People who have played the infection gametype loved it, instead of going by your assumption . . . I’ll think I’ll stick to the people who’ve gotten a chance to play it.

> > The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
> >
> > Source
> >
> > Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?
>
> Flood have camo as well. What is your point?

Shotgun + camo

> > > The previous infection playlists were bad enough, but 343i somehow decided to make it even worse by adding active camo to the survivors.
> > >
> > > Source
> > >
> > > Whats your take on the upcoming Flood playlist?
> >
> > Flood have camo as well. What is your point?
>
> Shotgun + camo

Sword that doesn’t glow + camo

What’s your point?

>
> Source
>

BALANCE!!!
IT’S INFECTION!!
THIS ISN’T MLG!!
WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BALANCE IN FLOOD MODE!!!

Well currently it’s rarely fun being the zombie… maybe that’ll change.

> > I would like to address some issues with 343i by being vocal here.
> >
> > If it wasn’t for the fact that players get to stat pad through infection playlists. I wouldn’t even care about it.
>
> You can’t stat pad anymore. They have fixed that. :3

I hope so :confused: