Halo 4's Ending scene

When I say ending I mean the part where the chief returns to earth, right before his armor is taken off.

Is this happening right after the fight with the didact (within a few days).
If so, then look @ 1:07:27 of this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjA6rB98Yk

It looks like palmer’s talking to that one dude (forget his name, but he’s the squad leader of that one fire team seen in episode 1). But in episode 1 (6 months after halo 4 's ending), it’s obvious the 2 don’t know each other.

Is this an inconsistency in the story or is the guy at 1:07:27 just someone who looks similar to the guy from spartan ops?

And did the other guy trip on the treadmill cause he saw the chief?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

When I say ending I mean the part where the chief returns to earth, right before his armor is taken off.

Is this happening right after the fight with the didact (within a few days).
If so, then look @ 1:07:27 of this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjA6rB98Yk

It looks like palmer’s talking to that one dude (forget his name, but he’s the squad leader of that one fire team seen in episode 1). But in episode 1 (6 months after halo 4 's ending), it’s obvious the 2 don’t know each other.

Is this an inconsistency in the story or is the guy at 1:07:27 just someone who looks similar to the guy from spartan ops?

And did the other guy trip on the treadmill cause he saw the chief? what a -Yoink- got

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

bump

> When I say ending**…**

Nice catch. It does look like him…though I’m not sure if I can say with 100% certainty that it is him.

And yeah the other dude tripped. But think about it. The odds of seeing the ONE man that saved humanity 4 times, destroyed a Halo ring, the ark AND the composer walking down to have his armor taken off…yeah slim to none.

> Nice catch. It does look like him…though I’m not sure if I can say with 100% certainty that it is him.
>
> And yeah the other dude tripped. But think about it. The odds of seeing the ONE man that saved humanity 4 times, destroyed a Halo ring, the ark AND the composer walking down to have his armor taken off…yeah slim to none.

I just don’t like these spartan IVs. I thought it was funny that he tripped.

If that was him, I don’t think it’s too big of a deal even if it kinda contradicts the storyline. Just thought it was a bit weird.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

bump

I guess that scene of the epilogue doesn’t take place immediately after the fight with the Didact. It could be at the beginning of Spartan Ops. Who knows? The Chief might be on the Infinity somewhere while we fight Jul’Mdama on Requiem. Maybe he went to cryo AGAIN