Halo 4's downfall to hardcore fanboys

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts. This includes thread titles.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hi

I have been playing halo since day one. Day one i have grown up with the series, and is my favourite game franchise still to this day. I still have hope. I am very worried for the future of this game. I would just like to discuss the multiplayer side of things. I was just looking on my service record on all my halo games, these are the results

Halo 3: 9+ days playing time
Halo Reach: 5+ playing time
Halo 4: 12 hours playing time

12 hours was all i could bear to play of the multiplayer. I like Halo because it is halo. If i wanted killstreaks, if i wanted perks, i would play call of duty. Lets be honest, its straight from call of duty, they invented it, changed the FPS genre. But why should Halo change to that. I dont understand, it was an amazing game because of its DIFFERENT multiplayer. Thats why reach and halo 3 were such a success, may i add these games were out when other call of duty games were out aswell. Its alright for game studios to make mistakes. I am glad Halo games are still being made, i wouldnt know what to do with myself. But i need them to be Halo. I would just like to point out some stats i came across. It took 4 years for Halo 3s multiplayer player bass to drop by 87%. It took 6 months for Halo 4’s multiplayer player bass to drop by 87%. See the differnce. I think the differnce is to do with the formula. The formula created a game that kept people hooked, to get better, to progress there rank(halo 3). In halo 4 i didnt see a rank system which let me down, and i think they had some prestige thing aswell. I love you 343i. I do, i just hope that my message is heard, and you can make halo games that everyone would play for years.

If you think i am the only person objecting your new game, just google or look up what i am saying on youtube, you will see the community trying to save the halo formula, which made the multiplayer so addictive in the first place.

Yours Faithfully

Sam

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

i’ve already stopped counting all the whine posts about h4. we’ve already understood that u ‘halo veterans’ cannot handle changes. old things are always better huh? it’s alright. u don’t have to create another lame thread about it there are already over a thousand. not enough apparently? now please stop whining