Halo 4's Changes

First of all,I’d like to point something out to a certain percentage of our wonderful Halo community.I realize a lot of people either have not recognized this tidbit about the new game or just aren’t willing to accept it,but the theme for Halo 4 is to breathe new life into the series.

Being more specific,I see that people are a little freaked out at some of the new changes that are being made,like the somewhat re-envisioned characters like the grunts,I guess not even re-envisioned,but slightly altered.Anyway,what I’m saying is that stuff like this and the scope and scale for the new multiplayer(Infinity)and all the things that make people freak out are actually really good.

For once,somebody takes into account that a new game should actually be NEW,being that all or much of its content isn’t regurgitated from previous Halo titles.Ironic as it is,this is what the people worried about Halo turning into COD aren’t seeing,and this is a big part of whats gonna separate this series from the competition like COD,or for that matter,anything else.Halo 4 is gonna rock,trust 343,because they are going to bring this series back to center stage in the gaming industry.

It’s just too much for some people to insert an older game into their Xbox.

Also, apparently Halo gameplay was defined in Halo 2, according to much of this community.

> It’s just too much for some people to insert an older game into their Xbox.
>
> Also, apparently Halo gameplay was defined in Halo 2, according to much of this community.

Indeed it was : =)

I did love me some Halo 2,I just think the coming change will be good for Halo,soon its power level will be over 9000 again,lol!

Halo 4 will be nothing less than a work of art. Seeing as how innovative they’re being with the new trilogy, it honestly looks like were looking at a second halo ce!