Halo 4s biggest problem

are loadouts and how they even got worse,read this

> <mark>Loadouts have a couple more slots than Reach loadouts. (In Reach, you get primary weapon, secondary weapon, grenade, AA - in H4, you get two more slots - I forget what they were called, but they hold things like increased regen and more ammo.) I primarily stuck with the first two loadouts - the first was BR/Plasma Pistol/Plas Grenade, while the second was DMR/pistol/frag.</mark>

Source here.

i found a really good thread about that:

https://www.halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst76243_I-wont-stop-fighting-against-AAs-and-loadouts.aspx?g=posts&t=76243&#

increased regen and more ammo? really? i dont want to attack 343 but it sounds like battlefield doesnt it? the perk you can choose which gives you more ammo or like in CoD,i never thought 343 can make halo 4 even worse than reach,sad times :frowning:

Have you played the game and had enough time to properly judge? No?

/thread

> Have you played the game and had enough time to properly judge? No?
>
> /thread

READ -Yoink!- READ,LOADOUTS WHICH GIVE YOU MORE AMMO OR FASTER REGEN,I DONT NEED TO PLAY THAT GAME TO KNOW ITS NOT HALO AND JUST WILL FAIL

YEAH OP IS RIGHT.
SURE WE DON’T KNOW EXACTLY HOW THESE LOADOUTS WORK BUT GOSH THEY SOUND TERRIFYINGLY BAD.
343 RUINED HALO I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.
I’M GONNA GO DO WHAT EVERY1 ELSE IS DOING AND CANCEL MY PRE-ORDER CUZ HALO 4 IS GUNNA SUK WORSE DEN COD AND I’M GONNA GO PLAY HALO 3 FOREVER.
IM SO ANGRY I’M GONNA BREAK MY HALO REACH DISC AND SET FIRE TO MY SHRINE TO MASTER CHEEF.

./Sarcasm

> > Have you played the game and had enough time to properly judge? No?
> >
> > /thread
>
> READ -Yoink!- READ,LOADOUTS WHICH GIVE YOU MORE AMMO OR FASTER REGEN,I DONT NEED TO PLAY THAT GAME TO KNOW ITS NOT HALO AND JUST WILL FAIL

I’ve read it. And my point still stands.

You haven’t played the game and neither have I.

In other words, regardless of getting banned or not. Shut your cake hole.

> YEAH OP IS RIGHT.
> SURE WE DON’T KNOW EXACTLY HOW THESE LOADOUTS WORK BUT GOSH THEY SOUND TERRIFYINGLY BAD.
> 343 RUINED HALO I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.
> I’M GONNA GO DO WHAT EVERY1 ELSE IS DOING AND CANCEL MY PRE-ORDER CUZ HALO 4 IS GUNNA SUK WORSE DEN COD AND I’M GONNA GO PLAY HALO 3 FOREVER.
> IM SO ANGRY I’M GONNA BREAK MY HALO REACH DISC AND SET FIRE TO MY SHRINE TO MASTER CHEEF.
>
>
>
>
>
> ./Sarcasm

so you like seeing halo turn away from its arena style to the class based style? then there something really wrong with you

> > YEAH OP IS RIGHT.
> > SURE WE DON’T KNOW EXACTLY HOW THESE LOADOUTS WORK BUT GOSH THEY SOUND TERRIFYINGLY BAD.
> > 343 RUINED HALO I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.
> > I’M GONNA GO DO WHAT EVERY1 ELSE IS DOING AND CANCEL MY PRE-ORDER CUZ HALO 4 IS GUNNA SUK WORSE DEN COD AND I’M GONNA GO PLAY HALO 3 FOREVER.
> > IM SO ANGRY I’M GONNA BREAK MY HALO REACH DISC AND SET FIRE TO MY SHRINE TO MASTER CHEEF.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ./Sarcasm
>
> so you like seeing halo turn away from its arena style to the class based style? then there something really wrong with you

Seems to me like a huge part of the community likes the class-base style. It hurts, really.

Relax. The employees at 343 are professionals. They know what they’re doing. Why are there so many trolls?

Loadouts will be closer to Gears of War, not CoD/Battlfield. We have a small pool of weapons we can choose from, so instead of getting people getting slayer and complaining about AR spawns, we can just spawn with our BR/DMR. We won’t be spawning with rockets, snipers, shotguns, etc.

These mods seem like very toned down versions of perks (similar to Crysis 2’s mods). In this case, I think perks would be a good addition, as long as they aren’t overpowered. There is nothing wrong with increased shield regen rate, we all have to wait the same amount of time to start recharging. Also, one of the playtesters noted that they didn’t even notice a difference, they only knew they had faster regen because the perk said so. Also, carrying more ammo is unbalanced? It will most likely only be on starting weapons, so really, what’s the problem?

Halo 4’s BIGGEST problem, is the amount of community members that have no idea of what they are talking about.

> > Have you played the game and had enough time to properly judge? No?
> >
> > /thread
>
> READ -Yoink!- READ,LOADOUTS WHICH GIVE YOU MORE AMMO OR FASTER REGEN,I DONT NEED TO PLAY THAT GAME TO KNOW ITS NOT HALO AND JUST WILL FAIL

You need to fix your grammar, my friend… It will increase your credibility tenfold.