Halo 4's biggest changes?

I’m going to keep a neutral opinion on all of this until I either see solid gameplay or word from 343 themselves.

I proposing a vote to the community. Do you, the Waypoint community like what you see? Or do you think 343 should think about their motives? In short, do you like these changes or not?

I’m skeptical, but I’m willing to wait for more info and clarification.

I’m interested to see where they go with it. I’m interested to see changes, just not for the sake of changing. I think the new stuff could be done well, I just hope it’s not necessarily in every playlist and I hope they actually have ranked and unranked playlists. Obviously anything’s possible at this point.

I can see all of these addictions being applied to social playlists only, but who knows?

[deleted]

My biggest beef is with the “random weapon spawns”. While I realize the manor in which they change location is supposed to be predictable, the fact that their is supposedly a waypoint that pops up telling everyone when and where they are spawning is just flat out ridiculous. It destroys the entire advantage of playtime experience. That being said, if the weapon spawns were static (as in past games), the idea of them dropping down in an ordinance pod or something like that would actually look pretty epic.

> I’m fine with these changes as long as they put these changes into Unranked playlists and keep Ranked playlist like Halo 2 and Halo 3 Halo that would be perfect! :slight_smile:

Same here.