Halo 4's adding killcams? wtf?

Well, at least we can find out which deuce killed meh…

Where did you hear about killcams?

I havent heard anything about this. Source or i doubt it

Yay! Halo 4 is becoming more like CoD!

This is good people, because a game like Reach that stayed in between Halo and CoD/Shadowrun failed.

But a Halo that evolves and feels little to no how the trilogy played will be successful.

I’m crossing my fingers to see killstreaks. Attack suicide grunts ftw!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not engage users who are trolling or who you suspect are trolling.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Yay! Halo 4 is becoming more like CoD!
>
> This is good people, because a game like Reach that stayed in between Halo and CoD/Shadowrun failed.
>
> But a Halo that evolves and feels little to no how the trilogy played will be successful.
>
> I’m crossing my fingers to see killstreaks. Attack suicide grunts ftw!!

Trolls ftw!

> I havent heard anything about this. Source or i doubt it

You will soon.

Reach had killcams to an extent (the camera points towards the person who killed you), but i think we all would like a source on this alledged information saying proper killcams will be in.

> Reach had killcams to an extent (the camera points towards the person who killed you), but i think we all would like a source on this alledged information saying proper killcams will be in.

Troll mode off

Halo 3 also had that, and now if this is true, T-bagging will be gone.

I hope there’s a skip option, because seeing as someone t-bags my body in first person should be optional.

Troll mode on for next posts

> > I havent heard anything about this. Source or i doubt it
>
> You will soon.

You got a source for your claim?

Yeah… I’m inclined to not believe this. No source stated.

> > I havent heard anything about this. Source or i doubt it
>
> You will soon.

Nope, I wont.

Just some immature person trying to stir up everyone.

Wait. Why are people freaking out? It’s really not detrimental to gameplay if it’s true…

And as for the CoD thing- They do some things right, this is one of them and if 343i adds killcams who cares? How the hell does that effect gameplay in the slightest bit?

Where do you get your info…? It certainly isn’t from 343, I can tell you that much.

> Wait. Why are people freaking out? It’s really not detrimental to gameplay if it’s true…
>
> And as for the CoD thing- They do some things right, this is one of them and if 343i adds killcams who cares? How the hell does that effect gameplay in the slightest bit?

Are you serious? With killcams you immediately see the person who killed you and what weapons they have with them giving u their exact location and their movement pattern the next time you spawn. In a supposed “tactical” shooter or whatever CoD is that is a joke and not realistic at all.

Its better in Halo where you can see the direction from which you were killed from even sometimes the player who did, but then have to switch between your teammates POV while your on respawn to gain more valuable knowledge of what your teammates are doing and then help accordingly based on what you see.

If you guys want to play CoD go play it, im sick of hearing all these CoD-ideas in a Halo forum nobody wants CoD in their Halo, and vice versa im sure Cod players dont want Halo in their game they are different for a reason.

I hope Halo does get killcams already.

Guys, he is quite obviously making things up, stop feeding him.

Obvious attention-seeker is obvious. But still, I do hope Halo 4 has game-winning killcams, so long as they’re after those few post-game seconds where we can betray teammates and -Yoink!- and shoot our ammo off.

> I hope Halo does get killcams already.

why?

Kill Streaks:
3 kills grunts like in the dog attacks, eh?
5 kills getting the power weapons
10 kills 50 MAC rounds!
25 kills HALO ARRAY! OH YEA
Not serious here

> Wait. Why are people freaking out? It’s really not detrimental to gameplay if it’s true…
>
> And as for the CoD thing- They do some things right, this is one of them and if 343i adds killcams who cares? How the hell does that effect gameplay in the slightest bit?

But they do nothing for game play which makes them a waste of time. You already get to see who killed you, and you can go into theater to watch the whole thing in slow mo. Hopefully 343 isn’t wasting their time on stupid things like this.